A picture with a caption is the perfect way to share what you’re up to and keep everyone up to date. But what’s a good caption? It all depends on what you’re doing and posting about.
Even when you take a picture of something interesting, you can be at a loss for words regarding how to describe it. The good news is that many captions are out here just waiting to be used.
If you’re taking a selfie, a photo of your new puppy, or even sharing a cute dog caption, our captions will serve. Whatever the reason, these captions will make sure your pictures go viral.
Self-Portrait Phrases to Use As Captions
A self-portrait is a picture of yourself expressing what you feel in that moment. At times, it’s a highly personal selfie of your face. At other times, it could be to convey what’s going on in the world or a news story or another aspect of your life.
A new haircut, pastime, or the start of a new chapter in your life can all be conveyed with the help of captions.
- “Life is like a box of chocolates; sometimes you just dig out the good center parts and leave all the undesirable rest to waste.”
- “There is no such thing as a perfect person, but someone’s heart can have a perfect intention.”
- “Throw sass around like confetti.”
- “You can regret a lot of things, but you’ll never regret being kind.”
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.”
A Picture With a Caption: Short Instagram Captions
A short caption goes straight to the point and can be more effective than long captions. We’ve put up a list of caption ideas that you’re sure to enjoy. Choose your favorite from the list below.
You can use the photos and captions to create a personalized tote bag, magnet, or paperweight. This can be a wonderful gift for any occasion: birthdays and other anniversaries, as well as holidays.
Make one for someone you care about today and stash it away until a special occasion like a birthday or Christmas. These thoughtful, one-of-a-kind present that you create will leave them speechless.
- “Sunday funday.”
- “I can show you the world.”
- “Be happy, it drives people crazy.”
- “Maybe she’s born with it.”
- “Better an Oops, than a what if.”
Funny Instagram Pictures With Captions
When it comes to captions, a little humor goes a long way. With these hilarious Instagram captions for selfies, you’ll be able to keep things lighthearted and amusing. Just post this on Instagram or any other social or blog platform, and watch people’s reactions!
- “Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.”
- “Be a cupcake in a world of muffins.”
- “Going to bed early. Not going to a party. Not leaving my house. My childhood punishments has become my adult goals.”
- “Vodka may not be the answer, but it’s worth a shot.”
- “My bed is a magical place. I suddenly remember everything I had to do.”
Cute Inspirational Selfie Captions
These self-love-inspiring captions will not only enhance your selfie, but they will also act as a reminder of your own beauty.
Make personalized captions and quotes and spread them around your house or work place.
- “Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
- “Do whatever makes you happiest.”
- “People will stare. Make it worth their while.”
- “Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.”
Celebrity Quotes for Instagram Selfies
It’s possible that well-known artists, such as musicians or actors, have already spoken what you’re attempting to communicate.
A quote might be a great choice for your next Instagram post. It could a couple’s caption, an Instagram post for the holidays or something else entirely.
If you’d want to keep a celebrity’s words at hand, consider creating a personalized photo calendar with the quotation included. You can also use it to make mementos for friends and family.
- “I’d like to stay here for a while and go wild.” – Maïa Vidal
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.” – John Lennon
- “Work it, make it, do it, makes us: harder, better, faster, stronger” – Daft Punk
- “When it comes to me, I wouldn’t wanna be anybody else.” – Selena Gomez & The Scene
- “We ain’t picture perfect, but we are worth the picture still.” – J. Col
To Wrap Up
A picture with a caption is a great way to both share a selfie and share your thoughts and opinions with others. If you need more personalized captions for your selfies, consult INK’s image caption generator for fantastic ideas!
Explore All Image Caption Generator Articles
How to Write a Caption in Instagram
As the digital world progresses, so do people’s social media platforms. Instagram is one of those famous applications people use…
How to Come up With Sad Captions for Instagram
Are you heartbroken and would like to express your pain through social media? Have you taken a photo that embodies…
A Quick Guide to Writing Instagram Shopping Captions
Have you watched the movie “Confessions of a Shopaholic?” Do you somehow relate to Rebecca Bloomwood and want to take a picture…
A Guide to Writing Cool Instagram Captions for Men and Boys
Posting on Instagram is all about the photos, vibes, and hype. Looking for cool Instagram captions for men? Try reading this…
How to Come up With Instagram Captions About Laughing
Despite the terrifying things happening worldwide, sharing your beautiful smile and laughter through social media sheds light upon the shadows…
How to Write Compelling IG Captions for Cars
Do you identify as an autophile? Autophile stands for individuals who love cars and would do anything they can to…