People tell you to “have fun” and “share on IG!”…
People tell you to “have fun” and “share on IG!” as you leave the house with your bags.
Travel is your chance to explore, experience, and learn more about a new city. Share your experiences with your friends by capturing the best moments and captions for your travels.
Your friends and relatives will want to follow your enviable exploits, whether you’re flying to Bali or leaf-peeping nearby.
Once you arrive, you may have many stunning photographs to upload but run out of words for Instagram descriptions.
Don’t squander vacation time attempting to compose a smart description for those wonderful images.
We compiled a collection of cute, funny, and inspirational vacation Instagram captions for when you’re stuck.
These captions can help female Instagram users make their posts feel like an inside joke.
Pick one, for now, save some for later and get back to enjoying your trip. Have fun!
Best Travel Captions
Here are some best ideas for travel Instagram captions that will make your followers want to go on vacation with you.
- What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere.
- Life is short, and the world is wide. I better get started.
- My new routine: Journey. Explore. Discover. Repeat.
- The best things happen outside of our comfort zones.
- Constantly searching for views that take my breath away.
Funny Travel Vacation Instagram Captions
Each caption you create should be sincere, feature your clever wit, and resonate with your followers. Here are some Instagram captions to copy!
- Maybe you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets (and that’s kind of the same thing).
- I decided to skip ahead to the part of my life where I travel the world.
- Tan lines and jetlag fade, but memories last forever.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m headed to the airport.
- All I need is a 3-month vacation four times a year. That’s really not.
Travel Quote Captions for Instagram
Vacation is the time to make memories that last a lifetime. These Instagram travel quotes will help you dream and ponder.
- “I am one of those who never knows the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived.” —Anna Louise Strong
- “Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest.” —Freya Stark
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” —Robert Louis Stevenson
- “This is what holidays, travels, vacations are about. It is not really rest or even leisure we chase. We strain to renew our capacity to wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again.” —Shana Alexander.
Short Vacation Instagram Captions
As you start thinking about summer travels, take some time to check out the vacation captions posted by people you follow on Instagram. You can also document your travel experience using short and precise Instagram captions like the ones below:
- Keep calm and travel on.
- An adventure a day keeps the doctor away.
- Vacation mode: Activated.
- Always take the scenic route.
- Let the adventure begin.
Seaside Vacation Caption Ideas
The best part about Instagram is that it’s created a platform for people to share their favorite photos with the world. The next best part is to find captions that evoke feelings within the captions. Try these seaside vacation captions to wow your followers:
- Time to seas the day.
- Life’s a beach.
- The tan will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- Palm trees and the ocean breeze.
- Every day is a sun-day at the beach.
Mountain Vacation Instagram Captions
This list below provides Instagram captions for mountain trip images.
- Find me where the wild things are.
- Sky above. Earth below. Peace within.
- Take me to the mountains.
- I will move mountains.
- Climbing my way to bigger and better things.
European Vacation Captions
It depends on what you want to communicate, how many people you want to reach, and what feeling you want to evoke. Try these European vacation captions to help us dream of the country you are touring!
- Leaving Germany is going to be the wurst.
- It’s always pub o’clock in London!
- When in Belgium, chocolate calories don’t count!
- Eiffel for France, and now I never want to leave.
- Czech this out!
USA Vacation Instagram Captions
When you’re visiting different countries and regions of the world, take the opportunity to make travel Instagram captions that will inspire others. We recommend these for US destinations.
- Woke up in the city that never sleeps.
- Chicago has blown me away — now I see why they call it the #WindyCity!
- Seattle days and summer rays!
- Welcome to colorful Colorado.
- All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust.
To Wrap Up
It’s surprising how many great vacation captions you’ll find if you’re just a little creative. Have fun creating your perfect Instagram photo captions on your next trip using our image caption generator.
Frequently asked questions
What should I Caption old vacation photos?
- Then you’ll recall the memories.
- The little moments that make the biggest memories are the moments they are special.
- I love Fridays
- It’s an oldie, but a goodie.
- The fact that I cannot believe it happened still makes me confused.”.
- Going back to the good ol’ vacation days.
How do you say happy vacation?
I hope you have a great vacation, and may each new day bring you happy memories to cherish when you return to the office. I am going to miss you at work, but I am also happy that you have got the chance to visit.
- Don’t sacrifice three things for anyone else: family, love, and money.
- I am an original, which is perfect in itself.
- Don’t give the same mistake for the second chance.
- My sparkle can’t be dulled!
- This is the biggest party you’ll ever have.
- If you throw apples hard enough, anyone will be away.
How do you post a travel picture on Instagram?
- Describe how you want your property to look.
- Be Shameless
- Don’t make it all about you. Be unique.
- In order to keep your equipment running smoothly, you must use the right equipment.
- Don’t be afraid to filter.
- Post at the right times, avoid over-posting.
- Make a short, interesting quote and don’t overpromote.
What do you say on vacation pictures?
- Always follow the scenic route.
- Be back never
- You don’t count calories while you’re on vacation.
- The doctor is prevented from attending an adventure every day.
- It’s time for another adventure.
- Every year I need a six-month vacation.
- Let’s catch flights, not feelings.
- We gather moments, not things.
What do you say on a vacation post?
- Going on vacation
- Wanderlust: the desire to travel and to understand one’s existence.
- Vacay vibes
- Aim to eat, drink, and sweat.
- Even though your tan fades, you will always have memories around you.
- Send me a message, I’ll be traveling!
- The idea of taking a trip is always ideal.
- I am who I am, I am what I am; I do what I do; I won’t ever do anything else.
- When I am the catch, why chase you.
- Let’s keep me as I am, or let’s watch me change.
- You do not need me to be me.
- Your love would be greatest if I were you.
- There are some imperfections in me.
- Happy choices make sense.
- /cli* no* ma*nia/ (n.).
- The choice is yours to be busy. Unstress is a choice.
- I’d like to have a relaxing weekend full of cuddles, self-indulgence, and glee.
- Chill vibes only
- That weekend has started cooler than usual!
- It’s not enough for a long weekend to get you through the weekend.
- Now it’s me time!
I am your queen, baby, and you are the king. Love is best served by self-love. You will never be let down by me. My better half.
- Make yourself the best version of yourself.
- The better version of myself will do.
- Make today so awesome that yesterday is jealous.
- There will be no easier way to live. Put your body to work.
- Now that I leveled things up.
- Greetings from the east!
- I am a top star.
- My weaknesses are the result of every mistake I’ve ever made.
What should I Caption my Instagram vacation post?
- Out of office
- Beach hair, I don’t care.
- a day in paradise once again.
- Adventure awaits!
- The feet are tired, but the heart is happy.
- Feels, not planes
- Cooking my way through vacation.
- I’m tired, I’ve been stressed.
- You never have to live a happier life if you live it one smile at a time.
- An elegant smile keeps you stylish.
- Do your own thing for your happiness.
- You’ve got to believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
- At every turn, I am taking the sun.
- Chin up, buttercup!
What is a good vacation quote?
Take a vacation, and travel as many places as possible. Money can never be earned, but memories cannot always come.”.
How do you write a vacation status?
- The best ideas you can have come up with when you are away are sometimes.
- Laughter is like a vacation.
- Having nothing to do and all day to do it in is like a vacation.
- “Don’t worry
- Make your vacation and go anywhere you can.
- Flip flops make life better, Unknown.
- A mood of vacation: on.” – Unknown.