Have you ever been pleasantly surprised by a “thank you” message that came with your order?
Well, think of the same excitement and joy you can give to your customers with a sincere message of appreciation for their Etsy orders. This may seem like a simple gesture, but it can go a long way to improve customer satisfaction and keep customers coming back. Take inspiration from the creative message to buyers on Etsy example in this article to get started on your message!
These messages are sure to give you some great ideas for adding more fun to your orders. Write them on special stationery, and they’re sure to feel extra special.
Importance of Thank You Messages
Many artists and small businesses are trying to make it on Etsy. And a great way to set yourself apart from the online competition is through a well-written thank-you message.
While a thank-you message is not required, buyers always appreciate it. A handwritten note or simple gratitude message will show that you are a thoughtful seller. It can lead to good shop reviews, stronger customer relationships, and repeat customers.
Creative Message to Buyers on Etsy Example
Short and Sweet Thank-you Messages
- Add more fun to the Etsy orders you send to buyers with these custom messages.
- Thank you so much for your purchase! I hope you love the item as much as I do.
- Thank you for supporting my shop! I’m so grateful to have customers like you.
- Your support means everything to me! Thank you so much for your purchase.
- Thank you so much for your purchase! I’m so happy you found something you loved in my shop. Thank you for supporting small businesses like mine. I truly appreciate it.
- Thank you for your purchase! I hope you enjoy your new item.
- Great customers like you don’t come often. I truly appreciate your business.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your support means the world to me.
- You’re amazing, and I sincerely thank you for your purchase!
- Thanks so much for your purchase! I hope you enjoy your new item and have lots of fun adventures. 🙂
Thank you message and a special discount offer
Hi [Customer Name],
I greatly appreciate your order. I’d like to offer you a 20% discount code for purchasing my store as you are a new customer. Let’s connect on Instagram [Insert link or username]! Thanks again for supporting my craft!
All the best,
Holiday Thank You Messages
Happy [Holiday Greeting],
I hope your day goes amazingly well and that your [item they ordered] helps you get into the holiday vibe.
I’m so grateful you chose my store!
For a Repeat Customer
Hey [Customer Name],
This is your second order from my store. Thank you for continuing to support me. The fact that you like my products enough to make a repeat visit means a lot to me.
We promise to continue providing the highest quality products and services that our customers deserve.
Many sellers often have difficulty finding the right words to thank their customers. But you don’t need to overcomplicate it. The best thank-you messages are concise and heartfelt.
Putting creativity into your appreciation messages can help them feel more special and appreciated. Hopefully, you got the inspiration you needed from the message to buyers on Etsy example in this article. Good luck!
Explore All Customer Letters Articles
If you’re struggling with writing a discount letter, don’t fret. This article will explain everything you need to learn and…
Customer success directly affects the perceived effectiveness of your products and services. It’s what determines whether customers recommend your product.…
Business emails are a vital part of communication in the modern workplace. They are used to communicate with colleagues, customers,…
A birthday message for a customer is a short greeting sent to a customer celebrating their birthday. Birthday messages are part of…
Effective communication is a form of art. Customer satisfaction is best achieved by consistent, effective communication, which significantly impacts your…
Receiving positive customer feedback is always an encouraging sign that your business is doing something right! It tells you what…