Birthday messages don’t have to be serious all the time. You can give your family or friends the gift of love and laughter by using funny birthday card sayings. You’re sure to brighten up their day.
We’ve listed some killer jokes and funny birthday sayings in this article that you can use. And if you want to make your card even more special, we’ve got some DIY card ideas you can check out too!
Fun DIY Card Ideas
Making your own card instead of getting a store-bought card is a thoughtful gesture the birthday celebrant will appreciate. It shows that you put a lot of effort into making something special for them. Here are some fun DIY card ideas to help you out.
1. Use Colorful Stationery
You want them to see your card and immediately smile. And the best way to do that is by using colorful stationery. From pastels to neon colors, stationery is the perfect way to flatter and make your design pop. It also makes your card feel much more festive.
2. Surprise them with a Pop-Up Card
Pop-up cards are a pleasant surprise. They won’t even see it coming when they open the card to reveal a cute little present you created. These aren’t just perfect for birthdays but also weddings, baby showers, or any other special occasion. It’s a thoughtful present that you can make yourself.
3. Stick to a Theme
Does the birthday celebrant have a favorite artist, movie, or television show? This can be a fun way to make a custom card. If they love Godzilla, then decorate the card in a Godzilla theme. Knowing what the celebrant likes can help you decide how to design your card.
4. Add some shimmer
Glitters and shines are a good way to spice up your birthday card. You can also add some extra drama to your card with some sequins, glitter, tinsel, or anything else shiny.
5. Throw in some wacky photos
Look for some funny old photos you have together and put them on your card. Not only is it a great way to look back at some fond memories, but it’s also a sure-fire way to get a laugh. It could be an old photo from high school or from a road trip you took together.
Funny Birthday Card Sayings and Jokes
- Happy Birthday to one of the very few people whose birthdate I can remember without a reminder from Facebook.
- May your Facebook wall be full of birthday wishes from strangers you’ve never met. And from friends you haven’t seen in years or genuinely couldn’t care less about.
- Don’t forget to set high goals on your Birthday and spend the rest of the year trying to build a rocket to reach them.
- You’re a hard person to shop for. I hope you like this card. Happy Birthday!
- A joyous Birthday to the only person I will choose to rescue in a zombie apocalypse.
- They say the older you get, the wiser you are. I beg to disagree.
- Congratulations on being born such a long time ago.
- Don’t grow up. It’s a trap!
- You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake!
- I’m just here for the cake!
To Wrap Up
Give the gift of joy with a funny birthday card. Get creative and exert some extra time and effort into making it. It’ll all be worth it when you see the birthday boy or girl smiling when they read it!
Explore All Birthday Card Maker Articles
How to Write Awesome Birthday Card Messages
Birthday cards are the perfect way to show someone how much you love and appreciate them. But finding the right…
A Guide on Creating Greeting Cards for Birthday Celebrants
Birthday gifts can range from fancy bags to handwritten letters. Also, you can go as basic as making a simple greeting…
Memorable and Simple Birthday Wishes for Son
Birthdays are special days for everyone. Since they come up only once yearly, it’s an opportunity to celebrate people and…
Memorable Birthday Wishes for Your Brother
Birthdays are special occasions in a person’s life, a time to express your feelings, love and care for them. So…
Sweet and Simple Captions for Birthday Posts
An awesome birthday celebration deserves an equally awesome post for your socials. Whether it’s your Birthday or a friend or…
A Guide on Signing a Birthday Card for Your Boss
Is it your general manager’s or CEO’s birthday soon? Have you already bought a present for them? If not, you…