Birthday cards are the perfect way to show someone how much you love and appreciate them. But finding the right words to express your thoughts can be challenging. Don’t worry, though, because we have you covered. We’re here to give you some helpful tips on things to write in a birthday card.
Try these tips out, and you’re sure to make an excellent card for your friends and family. We’ve also listed some sample birthday greetings to get you started.
Tips on Things to Write in a Birthday Card
1. Make a short poem.
Give them your birthday wishes through a short poem. This is a creative way to get their attention and make them feel special.
2. Keep it short and sweet.
Birthday messages don’t have to be lengthy. They just have to be heartfelt. Keep your message simple and only use a few words to make an impact.
3. Include Inside Jokes
Give the birthday celebrant a good laugh by writing down a joke. Jokes are always a good thing to share with a friend since nobody ever gets tired of them.
Inspire and motivate them on their Birthday with a good quote. This can give them the insight they need as they face a new chapter of their lives.
Sweet and Creative Birthday Messages
- I hope your day is beautiful and awesome like you are.
- You deserve all the best in the world. Happy Birthday!
- If anyone should have a perfect day, it’s you.
- The world is so lucky to have you in it. I hope you have wonderful years ahead!
- Your Birthday is the perfect time to tell you that you are beautiful and amazing.
- Age looks good on you.
- We celebrate the wonderful gift that is you every day. Happy Birthday to you!
- You deserve the world and more.
- You’re getting older but looking younger. What’s your secret?
- Aging is mandatory, but adulting is optional.
- I got you the greatest gift of all: ME!
- You age like a fine wine, and I age like, well, I guess like cheese.
- Happy Birthday from your favorite friend!
- Is it hotter in here than usual? It must be all the candles on your cake. Happy Birthday!
- You might be prehistoric, but at least you’re not extinct! Happy Birthday!
- Intelligent, good-looking, and funny! But enough about me. Happy Birthday!
Birthday Message for Mom
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Take the day off. You deserve it!
- It’s your Birthday! I suggest you kick back, relax, and let Dad do the work for you.
- Happy Birthday to the world’s sweetest Mom!
- You are my whole world. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Everything I am is because of you. Happy Birthday to the best Mom!
- You may be getting older, but you look as beautiful as ever.
- Wishing you a special day for the most special lady.
- I’m the luckiest person on earth to have such an amazing mother. I celebrate you today and every day.
- Happy Birthday to the queen of our house! I don’t know where we’d be without you.
Creative DIY Card Ideas
If you’re up for it, you can ditch the store-bought cards and make one yourself. This will make it more personal and memorable for the person you’re sending it to.
1. Hand paint It
Get a couple of brushes and paints and release your creativity. A hand-painted card can be just as beautiful as a professionally made card. You can paint a beautiful landscape or get artistic with a portrait of the birthday celebrant.
2. Add Some Glitters and Sequins
Glitters and sequins add volume and classy touch to your cards. You can place them anywhere as well. It can brighten up a plain birthday card and make it one-of-a-kind.
3. Attach some photos inside.
Take the birthday celebrant on a trip down memory lane with some old photos. You can make a photo collage and put them inside your cards. This will show them how much you value your memories together.
4. Personalize it
Make the card more personal by using your recipient’s favorite colors and other things they like. If it’s for someone special, think about what makes them different and show that through the card.
To Wrap Up
Birthday cards are a great way to send wishes to friends and loved ones. It’s a simple gesture, but it can make them feel loved.
Now you know all the things to write in a birthday card. Go ahead and start working on your card. If you use the ideas you’ve learned here, you’re sure to make the best birthday card!
Explore All Birthday Card Maker Articles
How to Write Awesome Birthday Card Messages
Birthday cards are the perfect way to show someone how much you love and appreciate them. But finding the right…
A Guide on Creating Greeting Cards for Birthday Celebrants
Birthday gifts can range from fancy bags to handwritten letters. Also, you can go as basic as making a simple greeting…
Memorable and Simple Birthday Wishes for Son
Birthdays are special days for everyone. Since they come up only once yearly, it’s an opportunity to celebrate people and…
Memorable Birthday Wishes for Your Brother
Birthdays are special occasions in a person’s life, a time to express your feelings, love and care for them. So…
Sweet and Simple Captions for Birthday Posts
An awesome birthday celebration deserves an equally awesome post for your socials. Whether it’s your Birthday or a friend or…
A Guide on Signing a Birthday Card for Your Boss
Is it your general manager’s or CEO’s birthday soon? Have you already bought a present for them? If not, you…