Love notes don’t have to be all serious and mushy.…
Love notes don’t have to be all serious and mushy. They can also take on a lighter and quirkier tone. Write short funny love notes for him, and you’re sure to brighten up his day. They can be a great way to break the ice and make your message less dull and serious.
To help you get started, we’ve rounded up the best and funniest love notes. These are sure to make him smile, laugh, and make him fall in love with you all over again.
How to Make a Love Note Funny
Injecting a bit of humor into your love note can be challenging, especially if you’re not much of a joker. But there are many surefire ways to make him laugh out loud. You can crack up an inside joke or maybe use a clever pun and a play on words. Or you can also bring up a funny or embarrassing memory you both share.
It’s important to keep your note sweet, short, and light. An average love note is just two sentences or fewer. You don’t want to bore him by droning on for too long. Lastly, don’t forget to tell him how much you love and appreciate him!
Short Funny Love Notes for Him
- I love you as much as a biker loves his Harley. Have a nice day, my love!
- Our love is far better than Tiger Woods on a putt-putt course.
- Can you please lend me a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
- We’re better together, like how Scotch is better with the rocks.
- You must be tired because you’ve been running through your mind all night. I love you so much! Don’t forget to relax today.
- I love you with a heat that’s like sriracha on ghost peppers!
- Thanks for always showing me that my heart far outweighs my bra.
- If our love were a triangle, it would be “a cute” one! I hope you got that. Love you!
- Gorilla Glue can never be stronger than our love.
- People do silly things when they are in love. For instance, love made me send you this message!
- I love you like Jimmy Hendrix loves his guitars.
- I have everything I’ll ever need: your strong arms, your loving heart, and a freezer full of ice cream!
- You have the only key to my heart; don’t make any copies, okay? It’s just for you.
- I love waking up to see your face. The morning breath, not so much, but your face is beautiful!
- I thank God every day for giving you to me and tacos!
- I’ve only lied one time to you. I promise you I’d love you forever. But I realized I couldn’t live that long!
- You wake me up like a toddler with an espresso.
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite treat.
- I am now officially yours—no refunds or exchanges.
When Is the Best Time to Send Him a Love Note?
There doesn’t need to be a special occasion to send him a love note and make him smile.
You can send it to him on a random day or when he feels particularly down. And you can also choose to leave random notes around the house or stick it to his cup of coffee in the morning. It can be a great and pleasant surprise.
Short funny love notes for him are a great way to lighten up his day and make him laugh. They’re also very easy to make. Personalize it for him, and don’t hesitate to write down how you feel!