We’ve all had a crush, but not all of us had the courage to go and open up about our feelings to her. However, since you’re reading this post, you look like you are going to pour your heart out.
A great way to do that without feeling embarassed of outright rejection is a short love letter! In these short love letters for a crush, you can mention everything you feel when you think about them.
This way, they’ll know about how you feel, but will have time to think about this instead of rejecting you there and then.
In today’s post, we are going to be looking at how you can write love letters for your crush. Not only that, but also some examples to give you an idea. Sounds exciting? Well then, let’s dig in!
How to Write Short Love Letters For a Crush?
Since you are making your move with a love letter, you should be at the top of your game.
Say something nice to your crush. Include a call to action in the introduction part. Be open and sincere when discussing your expectations, your intention, and her influence on you. For delivery, neatly package the letter.
Start your letter with an attention-grabbing salutation if you want to leave a lasting impression. Be sure to make it memorable. Don’t undervalue the power of mentioning his or her name. In order to persuade your crush to read the letter, your salutation—which is also a greeting—must be friendly and welcoming.
The opening paragraph is just as significant as the salutation and counts as the letter’s body. The executive summary of your business plan would be your introduction.
After doing all these, let’s move on to the body of the letter. Or as I would like to call it, the meat of the letter.
Add a paragraph or two describing your feelings for her. Let her know how you feel whenever you think of her or see her. Take a look at these sentences below for an example.
“I made the decision to write right away once I finally discovered a way to get in touch with you. To see your lovely face and hear your angelic voice one more time would make me feel more humble than honored.”
Don’t leave any blank spaces in your final product. If you do, get a fresh sheet and rewrite the letter. You can type or print the letter. You can also enhance it with designs to make it more appealing.
Examples of Short Love Letters for a Crush
- My dearest friend is unable to be as vulnerable and open with me as I am with them today. Though I’ll always love you, there are times when the only way to truly love someone is to let them go their own way. I wish you could one day stop being so afraid to let love into your heart because I love you so much.
- I must keep telling myself that you are just a person, and I don’t need to elevate you. Naturally, I think the world of you and everything about you, but you’re still just a person. You are not perfect; you make mistakes like the rest of us. If you’re just a regular person, I’m not sure why you give me the feelings I do about you.
- Being generous and kind doesn’t bother me. Being the first to make contact is something I don’t mind. Over time, all I want to do is put forth effort for those who consistently make it in my life.
- Even though there are incredibly slim chances of two people ever meeting, I did, and even that—even if it’s just that—is magical.
- Almost relationships can break you more often than not. The most challenging stories to let go of sometimes are the ones that do not continue and stop in the middle of a thought.
- I should have hung out with someone like you. It would have been good for me. I thought I needed to be obstinate and closed off. I have no idea where that came from.
More Letters For Your Crush!
- You are so addictive. Making you happy is one of my favorite things to do. I appreciate your presence in my life. I never imagined meeting someone like you, but now I can’t imagine my life without you. These times will always be my greatest treasures!
- You are my soulmate and my love. I’d find it impossible to live without you. It seems as though the world stops when our eyes and hands make eye contact, and only we are left in it. We share a great love, and I want to express it to you every day of my life.
- You had the most beautiful smile when I first caught a glimpse of it. I was conscious of the need to learn more about you. After our first date,I understood that I never wanted to be without it. I am excited to spend every moment of my life with you because you have become such an essential part of mine.
- Although it sounds corny, you give me the oxygen I need to survive. Every morning when I first get out of bed, I look forward to seeing your lovely face and spending the day with you. I am so happy that we met; you make my life even more amazing.
- It is wonderful to spend so much time with you. We are each other’s pillars of strength, so no matter what challenges life throws at us, we will endure. Baby, you have my undying love.
- I’m trying to avoid you because I love you so much. I am completely and inexplicably happy just by looking at you, seeing your smile, and appreciating your effortless, indescribable beauty. Still, it also hurts because it will never be more than this. I need to guard my broken heart.
Even More Love Letters
- You are the best thing that my eyes have ever seen. I don’t know what our relationship will mean, or whether it will mean anything. But it does, it will be the best thing a girl can forever ask for!
- There is only one thing I know for sure: I love you and have been doing so for a while. The remainder is open to discussion and interpretation.
- I’m not sure what I did to earn you, baby, but I’m grateful I did. I don’t see anything changing the fact that right now, you are my entire world. You are the best boyfriend ever, and somehow you make me fall even more in love with you! You give me the sensation of a princess whose king adores her.
- I hurt with how much I love you. Every time we are together, something magical occurs, but occasionally I question whether this is real. You cause a heartbeat to quicken. The moment you smile, everything stops for me. This is more than just a crush—I LOVE YOU!
- The world cannot compare to how much I love you. Even though I’m happy to have met you and our paths crossed, I will miss you when you’re gone. I want to spend much more time with you because you are my best friend. As each day passes, let’s fall even more in love.
- When you smile at me, my heart leans forward. I keep thinking about you all the time. Everyone else is a blur compared to how stunning you are. You are the most beautiful woman I know. Your face, smile, and overall appearance are all beautiful to me.
Continuing Our Love Letters for Your Crush!
- Words cannot possibly convey how much I adore you. I’ve never imagined being this happy, and I can’t wait to live out the rest of my days with you by my side. My dearest friend, you make me fall in love with you more and more every day.
- Tomorrow is my off day. I’m thinking about dropping by just to see you. I can’t think or feel anything else right now besides you. To your flame, I’m like a moth. Yes, at this point, this has gone way beyond a crush. Sorry. I’m now madly in love with you. Even though you’re unaware of it, you possess my heart and soul.
- I love the way you smile. I’m grateful to have you as a part of my life because you are the most fantastic person I have ever met. You have no idea how happy you make me.
- You are flawless in all respects. I adore everything about you, from the way you kiss to the way you smile, laugh, and act silly. As I leave, my heart is held captive for all time by the look of love in your eyes.
- Every minute I get to spend with you is lovely! You are my closest friend, soul mate, and true love. I am so grateful to have you in my life, and I sincerely hope we will never part ways. You have my unwavering love and devotion for all time.
- I continue to grow more in love with you every day. I will never forget our times together because you are such a wonderful person. The more time we spend time together, I love you more and more. I can’t imagine life without you because you are unlike anything I’ve ever encountered.
We hope our guide on short love letters for a crush helped you write your own love letter. If you liked the guide, consider sharing the article with your friends who can’t open up to their crush!
Explore All Love Letter Generator Articles
How to Write a Love Message for a New Girlfriend
In a relationship, you must always think of the best ways to make your partner believe you want them. It…
Beautiful Message and Warm Valentines Day Letters for Him
For a woman, Valentine’s Day is one of the most important days of the year. It is the same way…
How to Write Long Paragraphs to Send to Your Crush
I love crushes! They are both thrilling and dreadful at the same time, and we’ve all experienced them. There are…
How to Write Emotional Love Letter for Wives
Most women claim that their husbands showed more affection before they were married through a variety of actions. These include…
How to Write Emotional Love Letter for Him
A lovely way to communicate feelings that are difficult to verbalize in person is by writing a love letter to…
Tips for Writing Cute Little Love Notes
There are countless ways to express love, from the simple to the more intimate. But experts say gifting something a…