Getting sweet thinking of you short message from your loved one can make your day. Knowing you’re on someone’s mind is a wonderful feeling.
Similarly, telling someone that you’re thinking about them can be incredibly satisfying. But do you sometimes find it difficult to find the perfect words to say?
No worries! In this article, you’ll get a list of the best thinking of you messages to share a smile with a loved one.
Why Write a Thinking of You Short Message?
If it’s been a while since you talked to someone you love, you must check on them with a thinking of you message. Maybe you have been busy, or they have been busy. Whatever the case is, it’s important to let your loved one know that they might be out of sight but not out of mind.
Whether it’s a family member, a friend, or a special person, you could make them feel valued with a short message. It will serve as a sentimental reminder to let your loved ones know that you are thinking of them amidst the chaos of life.
List of Sincere Thinking of You Messages
Thinking of you short message is a heartwarming text perfect for expressing your love to the person you care about the most. Let your loved ones know how much you miss them every day.
With these text messages, you can reassure them that they are treasured and loved. They will surely make the recipient feel valued in their heart!
Sweet Thinking of You Texts for a Friend
- I recently came across our yearbook, and your remark made me smile (again). I hope you’re doing well! If you’re ever in town, we should catch up.
- Hello, pretty! I wanted to let you know how much I miss you and hope we can plan a reunion soon. We’ll work it out even though I know we’re both crazy busy.
- I’ve been missing you lately. I hope all is well with you. I love you, friend! Waiting eagerly to catch up!
- They say, you won’t realize they’re the good old days until they’re gone, right? Yeah. We lived in happier good ol’ days. Miss you tons!
- When I think of you, all of the pleasant memories that come to mind make me smile. I miss you, my friend!
Sincere Thinking of You Message for Family
- I’m looking forward to spending the holidays with you this year! I was thinking of you this morning, and I wanted to let you know. Love you!
- Hey, kiddo. I’ve been thinking of you. Hope you’re doing well, and we can maybe talk soon. Love you so much!
- Hi, just know that I’m thinking of you and I love you. You better get enough sleep and not break any house rules. Just kidding. Hope you’re having fun. Live it up, kid.
- I wanted to reach out and say I’m thinking of you! I hope everything is going well up there! Love you all!
- Just wanted to let you know that you’re always on my mind no matter wherever I am. Honestly, I’m so proud of you. Can’t wait to see you soon.
Heartfelt Thinking of You Message for Your Partner
- I stay up late at night while everyone else is asleep and think of you. And I wish to every star that you are also thinking of me somewhere.
- You look beautiful today. I don’t have to see you to know. Love you, and see you tonight!
- I love you more every day. I hope you have a good one. I’ll see you soon.
- Want to know a Secret? Somebody is obsessed with thinking about you. You are gorgeous. Don’t ever believe differently.
- I constantly have you on my mind; it’s all I do. The first and final things on my mind are always about you. No matter where I go or what I do, I’m thinking of you.
When thinking of a friend, family member, or your significant other, get them a personal thought in the form of a sweet text message.
Letting your loved ones know that you’re thinking about them can make them feel loved and cherished even from a distance. The message doesn’t have to be particularly long. It can be as sweet as one sentence.
Explore All Love Letter Generator Articles
In a relationship, you must always think of the best ways to make your partner believe you want them. It…
For a woman, Valentine’s Day is one of the most important days of the year. It is the same way…
I love crushes! They are both thrilling and dreadful at the same time, and we’ve all experienced them. There are…
Most women claim that their husbands showed more affection before they were married through a variety of actions. These include…
A lovely way to communicate feelings that are difficult to verbalize in person is by writing a love letter to…