Hygiene is an essential part of our daily lives. Through…
Hygiene is an essential part of our daily lives. Through hand washing and other hygienic practices, we prevent the spreading of viruses and sicknesses like COVID-19. Due to the onslaught of the most recent Pandemic, companies are starting to create their own slogan for hand washing.
It’s a good practice for businesses to use their platform to inform the public about good hygiene. Medical experts couldn’t stress enough how important hand washing is in preventing sicknesses. That’s why your slogan about hygiene should show the same emphasis!
Your marketing slogans are crucial for your promotional campaigns. Learn how to make your company’s own slogan for hand washing by reading the tips and examples provided below!
What Is Hand Washing?
Hand washing refers to the hygienic practice of washing, soaping, and rinsing your hands. Its purpose is to remove bacteria, germs, and viruses that can cause diseases like colds, flu, or even COVID-19.
What Is Your Company’s Part in Promoting Hygiene?
With an influential platform, a business like yours should join the movement in promoting good hygiene.
Companies like Johnson & Johnson have clarified that proper hygiene is essential even in catastrophes. Notably, global pandemics. They have shown these efforts through their Disaster Relief, Resilience & Product Donations that have been running since 2012.
J&J provides hygiene kits for countries struck by a typhoon or any calamity that has disrupted hygiene services (i.e., water pipelines). These hygiene kits contain toothpaste, toothbrushes, bar soaps, wash cloths, and hand towels.
However, you can still do your part like J&J through marketing campaigns that promote proper hygiene. The best way to do this is by making a slogan about hand washing and other hygienic practices.
So, what tips do you need to remember when making a slogan about hand washing?
3 Tips to Remember When Making a Slogan About Hand Washing
Do you want to take the next step in helping promote proper hygiene? Here are three tips you need to remember when making a slogan about hand washing.
Research About Hand Washing
The first thing you need to do is research the importance of hand washing.
You must create a hand washing slogan that presents reliable facts. Educating yourself about a particular topic is fundamental in imparting knowledge to an audience.
First, you need to know the definition of hand washing. Your slogan should effectively convey its meaning by using the right words that pertain to hand washing and other hygienic practices.
Next, focus on learning about the importance of hand washing. You need to excellently inform your audience about the essence of washing their hands.
Relate Hand Washing to Current Medical Emergencies
Use your slogan to promote healthy habits, particularly amidst current medical emergencies like the COVID-19 Pandemic. Tell your audience that cleanliness helps an individual stop spreading germs, bacteria, and viruses.
Your slogans about hygiene can also emphasize life-threatening diseases like COVID-19. Tell them that proper hygiene helps stop spreading germs, bacteria, and viruses causing different infections.
It’s also recommended to tell them that cleaning their hands help protect other people as well. Tell them that being neat equates to saving the world from potential pandemics like COVID-19.
Lastly, your slogans should express that hand washing is the right thing to do in helping save lives worldwide. Additionally, it should emphasize the importance of washing their hands to stop the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses worldwide.
Reiterate the Importance of Spreading Awareness About Hand Washing
Above all else, it’s imperative to effectively express through your slogan that washing hands help people become aware of its importance.
Tell them that clean hands are a great expression of caring for others. Emphasize the safety caused by being neat.
Teach them how to have clean hands by washing and practicing other hand hygiene techniques. Reiterate that hand washing promotes safety from spreading germs, bacteria, and viruses that cause health emergencies similar to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Examples of a Slogan for Hand Washing
- Wash Hands. Save Lives.
- Stop Spreading Germs! Clean Hands promote Safe Hands! Fight Germs NOW!
- Be Aware and Be Neat. WASH YOUR HANDS!
- Clean Your Hands Day by Day.
- Don’t Be Dirty. Wash Your Hands Every Day!
- Clean Hands Help Build a Safe World.
- Wash Your Hands to Promote Good Health.
- Clean Hands EQUATE to a Clean Body.
- Wash Your Fingers with Soap.
- Clean Hands Promote Good Health.
- Handwashing is our Best Protection against COVID-19.
- Wash Away Germs through Handwashing.
- Care for All the Land. Wash Your Hands for at Least 20 Seconds.
- Clean Your Hands Before and After Eating Food.
- Wash Your Hands and Stay Clean!
- Wash, Wash, Wash, Five Times a Day!
- Soap the Germs Away! Wash Your Hands Before and After Eating.
- Handwashing Keeps Germs Away.
- Day by Day, Wash those Germs Away.
- Use Handwashing Soaps. Clean Your Hands with Care.
Do your part in promoting proper hygiene through hand washing slogans now! Your role in spreading awareness about health-related concerns is crucial in fighting medical emergencies like the COVID-19 Pandemic. Take advantage of your marketing campaigns in publicizing your slogan for hand washing.
Remember to research hand washing before proceeding in creating your slogan. Make sure that you relate hand washing with current health concerns that can encourage your clients to listen to what you’re saying. Lastly, reiterate the importance of spreading awareness about clean hands to keep the effort going.
“Clean Hands Save Lives.” Regardless of whether your company’s products are hygiene-related or not, you should take part in the fight against unhygienic practices.
Frequently asked questions
What are the 3 most important reasons for washing hands?
- Washing hands helps prevent illness.
- It is possible to keep children healthy and in school. Teaching children how to handle the washing can reduce the amount of children who get sick and prevent school absenteeism.
- Handwashing is easy!
What is the best slogan?
- “Disney: The most magical place on Earth.”.
- Nike: “Just do it.”.
- Spice: “The original”
- De Beers: “A diamond is forever.”.
- MasterCard: “There are things that money can’t buy.”.
- Samsung says, “Do what you can’t.”.
What is a slogan example?
Best slogans are timeless, catchy words and phrases that stick with us, even when the television is off, from “America Runs on Dunkin’ Donuts” to “The Happiest Place on Earth,” to Nike’s.
Did you know facts about hand washing?
Water and soap are used in many cases to reduce diarrheal deaths by up to 50%, according to research on hand hygiene. If everyone washed their hands regularly, 1 million deaths would occur every year, say researchers. In many cases, foodborne diseases spread through contaminated hands.
Who hand washing guidelines?
WHO Guidelines on Hand Hygiene in Health Care, published in 2009, recommend a handrub made from alcohol as the preferred method of routine hand antisepsis in all clinical situations, unless hands are visiblely s.
How do you remind someone to wash their hands?
- Take advantage of your kids. Got kids? .
- Handwash your own hands. Use your own hands to send subliminal messages.
- Check the soap’s contents. When you are heading to the bathroom, say, “Oh, dear.”.
- Say it with another language.
- Be direct
What is Handwashing and its importance?
Having clean hands prevents illness and spread of infections. Washing your hands with soap removes germs. Too much blood may be absorbed through touch of the eyes, nose, or mouth without realizing it. Germs can get into our bodies through the eyes, nose, and mouth.
How can we keep our environment clean slogan?
- Get green and breathe clean.
- Efforts to preserve the environment.
- Before you trash it, think about it.
- Save the environment is better than no effort at all.
- Refuse to reuse
- Nature must be nurtured to create a healthy future.
- We live in a good environment.
What is the best slogan for hygiene?
- Live life cleaner. Make Earth greener.
- Clean your hands. Protect your health.
- I believe that clean hands are safe.
- Don’t be bitter. Stop the litter.
- Be clean. Be healthy.
- Keep your environment clean.
- Keep clean. Keep safe.
- Ensure that your surroundings are clean.
Is hand washing a behavior?
An individual’s hand hygiene is not homogenous, and can be classified into at least two types of practice. The majority of community and HCW hand hygiene practices occur when hands are visibly soiled, sticky or gritty.
What is a good slogan for washing your hands?
Happy and clean hands. As soon as you have a doubt, wash it out. Let’s break up with germs!
How do you encourage someone to wash?
- Shampoo, bubble bath, or soap that smell good.
- Play music they like and are familiar with.
- Explain what’s happening as you go about washing someone.
- Take note of their mood.
What are 10 reasons to wash your hands?
- The purpose of this is to avoid killing someone!
- To avoid sending someone to a hospital.
- I want to be an example!
- To minimize risk!
- Food handling needs should be safe.
- Honor your parents’ effort!
- To be healthy
What is a slogan writing?
A slogan is a short, memorable catchphrase that draws an audience to a particular brand or product. Brands and your logo must have an effective slogan in order to be successful in marketing.
How do you encourage employees to wash their hands?
Keep visual reminders, such as signs or posters, in bathrooms and kitchen areas to remind employees to wash their hands. We provide other hygiene items, such as tissues and no-touch/foot pedal trash cans. Encourage and model other healthy habits, such as sneezing and coughing, then washing hands.