With the presence of Airbnb, hotels have their work cut…
With the presence of Airbnb, hotels have their work cut out to stay relevant and retain their market share. One cool way of keeping customers conscious of a business is by using slogans and taglines.
A slogan for hotel could take the form of a simple remark of excellence or a promise of comfort. Whatever the choice of words, the slogan should market the hotel and put it in a positive light.
What Makes a Good Slogan for Hotel?
1. Keep It Creative
Keeping your marketing slogan creative and unforgettable is one of the best ways to promote your hotel. Using creative phrases, funny jokes, or having a catchy tune can go a long way in making a slogan memorable for your customers. It’s not the number of slogans or taglines that defines the success of a hotel; it’s the creativity and uniqueness of the slogans.
2. Keep It Short
Some hotels might have a catchy slogan that’s a little longer and comes off to be a bit more serious at the same time. You want the slogan to keep ringing in the heads of visitors even after they leave your place.
3. Perception Is Key
A change in your slogan doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s going to change who you are or what you stand for. It’s just a change in how the customers perceive you. You might even find that it helps the hotel stand out from the others. But make sure your hotel still focuses on delivering luxury and excellent hospitality.
Examples of Hotel Slogans
- “Our world is your playground.”
- “Great location, service, and stay.”
- “Live like a king.”
- “Start here. New living.”
- “A great stay is closer than you think.”
- “We invite you to try it.”
There has never been uniformity in creative and memorable slogans for hotels. So, your competitors will always be sharper than you with creative and memorable phrases.
So, amongst all the competitors, only one of them will be able to benefit from it. To make the slogan for hotel stand out from the competition, you need to work harder and use some unusual slogans. For hotels in the luxury space, creative and memorable slogans will work.
Frequently asked questions
- Clean beds for a tired soul.
- The luxury industry is not a place, it is an experience.
- Perfect place to enjoy a perfect vacation.
- Invariably, you deliver more than you expected.
- This city’s best kept secret.
- Our warm welcome will be extended to all.
- Experience life face-to-face
- A great morning is made with great rooms.
What are the advantages of using advertising for a hotel?
Advertising materials are one of the main ways hotels can stand out from their competition and communicate unique selling points. Extensive hotel advertisement will also inspire loyalty among customers.
What is a slogan example?
“America Runs on Dunkin’ Donuts” to “The Happiest Place on Earth,” or Nike’s “Just Do It,” or McDonald’s slogan, slogan examples are timeless, catchy words and phrases that live on.
What are creative slogans?
3. Creative slogans: Your brand or organization is designed to stand out from the competition. You should make a unique slogan that is specific to your brand, but still understandable so that your audience gets the message immediately.
How do I promote my hotel on Instagram?
- Use hashtags (and the right ones).
- 2) Find out who your target audience is.
- 3) Post relevant content
- 4) Use Instagram Stories
- 5) Engage with users
- Don’t be scared to try ads on Instagram.
What is the slogan of Taj hotel?
Taj will launch an advertising and marketing campaign called “Tajness,” which will promote this new single brand identity with the tagline, “you can feel it with your eyes closed.”.
What is the vision of Marriott?
Marriott International does not have a mission statement; rather, we have..a vision statement which is “To be the World’s Favorite Travel Company.”.
What should I post on Instagram in a hotel?
- Be a storyteller
- Add some catchy content to your feed.
- Please call for special appearances.
- Paid Instagram ads
- Make the icebreaker with this catchy bio.
- Follow trending hashtags
- Discover your hotel with the brand new Instagram profile.
What are 5 popular slogans?
- MasterCard says, “There are some things that money cannot buy”.
- Disneyland: “The happiest place on Earth.”.
- Nike: “Do it”
- Spice: “The original”
- “A diamond is forever.” De Beers.
- Samsung: “Do what you cannot.”.
How do you write a slogan in a creative way?
- Putting your logo on your business page. The slogan you use matches your logo.
- Keep it simple
- Use small words
- Brainstorm a list of words related to your business.
- Let it roll off the tongue.
- Put words or phrases in sentences or paragraphs.
- Test your slogans
What is Marriott tagline?
Culture: How core values help define and measure it. Marriott abides by a motto that has been in place ever since the company was founded in the early 21st century: “Take care of your employees, they will take care of you customers and we will keep returning.”.
Can a slogan be two sentences?
The use of a single sentence and five dollar words, such as “olfactory,” is strictly prohibited. It is a fact that some rules are broken; if you see a five dollar word that rolls up some sentences of meaning in one word, go for it. One sentence rule, however, must always be obeyed.
What is a good slogan?
Brand slogans that remain are often short, catchy, and easy to remember. Like a song chorus that will get stuck in your head, it needs something that rolls off the tongue and is immediately recognisable.
- It seems that we are in love.
- perfect fuel
- Food, mood, and mood.
- It’s bliss on a plate.
- healthy + delicious
- Known for our famous [food].
- [food name] goals
Why is Marriott famous?
Marriott acquired Starwood Hotels & Resorts in September, and became the world’s largest hotel operator with more than 6,000 hotels across 120-plus countries. This created the industry’s most formidable loyalty program.