Plagiarism is a challenging and prevalent problem that affects writers, students, and bloggers alike. The necessity to check for plagiarism has never been greater. If you’re worried about duplication of your content, you need a plagiarism checker WordPress plugin to secure your website content.
Not satisfied with your copy? Rewrite it to make it better
Why Is a Plagiarism Checker Plugin Important?
In the digital age, plagiarism is a complex problem of academic and work content theft. Online websites benefit from their ability to collect, monitor, and display content from all forms of media.
Any digital file, for example, has the potential to plagiarize material from other sources. It is only natural for many websites to include plagiarism checking services to proactively avoid anything from becoming stolen content.
5 Best Plagiarism Checker WordPress Plugin
WordPress has been the leading CMS platform since its inception and is widely used around the world.
As a result, it’s been plagued by bots, sliders, and spammers. This is where the five best plagiarism checker WordPress plugin comes in. With it, you can fight back by checking your content for plagiarism before publishing.
1. Plagiarism Checker Pro
Plagiarism Checker Pro is the most popular plagiarism checker on the web, capable of detecting any duplicating content. It lets you easily pinpoint the specific pages that have copied your original content. You can quickly check your online content because this tool works fast and takes only seconds to evaluate your document.
You can download its trial version for free. Its basic package starts at $5 and goes up to $499 for a variety of features.
- The plagiarized content is shown via a slider section on the website.
- Simply copy the paragraphs, sentences, or links to check the entire content for duplicates.
- It’s fast, easy, and adaptable. You can put it anywhere on your WordPress site to check your online content.
2. Plagiarism Auto-Check
Plagiarism auto-check has reigned supreme as the best plagiarism checker WordPress tool for a long time. It has a highly user-friendly interface. You can identify the particular pages that copied your original content. Moreover, it lets you learn the user’s name and emails who plagiarized your content.
It offers two pricing plans, a Regular License Plan for $17 and a Pro Edition for $85.
- Allows you to submit a DMCA notification to the user, asking them to remove their copied page.
- The plugin will verify the contents regularly and send you an email if any of them are plagiarized.
- This tool is configured with Google custom search API to access Google search services.
Copyscape is a popular tool for detecting plagiarism. It can track down the plagiarist copying your content and automatically recognizes duplicate data from your content. This plugin includes Copyscape API to let you check for plagiarized content from the WordPress dashboard.
The basic plan starts at only $25, and the license plan costs $95 to enjoy all the unlimited benefits.
- It will keep track of all your data if you add this widget to your website.
- The plugin works with various browsers, including Safari, Opera, Chrome, and others.
- It recognizes the contents list that needs to be checked for duplication.
4. Small SEO Tool
Small SEO Tool is one of the most popular plagiarism plugins for WordPress. It’s an absolutely free WordPress plagiarism checker plugin with many useful features. This plugin allows you to check the texts or pages on your website for plagiarism and alerts you if it discovers any. It has a large green box where you may copy or paste your content and check for plagiarism. It is easy to use, and the results are worth the effort.
- This plugin can check your material in terms of sentences or paragraphs.
- It allows you to search through numerous old content.
- To check for plagiarized content, upload files or your blog URL.
- It then recognizes every single plagiarized sentence from your blogs.
5. PrePost SEO
PrePost SEO is a less common plagiarism checker than most in the market, but this one is not any less effective. It has just enough features to quickly check content for plagiarism. Before your material is published, the plugin checks for errors and improves your website’s SEO ranking. You can get this WordPress plugin free of cost from wordpress.org.
- It checks your content for broken links and anchor tags.
- It analyzes your site’s overall SEO score and suggests improvements.
- Spell-checks your content and detects grammatical errors.
To Wrap Up
After learning about the importance of plagiarism checker plugins, you might be wondering which one is best for you. If you are looking for a plugin that is a jack of all trades, check out Plagiarism Checker Pro.
However, Plagiarism Auto-Check is a good choice if you want something simple to use. When looking for a plugin that is simple, yet packs a powerful punch in SEO-related work, try out PrePost SEO.
Explore All Plagiarism Checker Articles
Plagiarism in Journalism: Its Meaning and How to Avoid It
Writing is a wide array of interests that covers different professions and passions. In terms of news writing, journalists should…
The Difference Between Plagiarism and Appropriation in Art
People confuse the difference between plagiarism and appropriation. What they don’t understand is that these two terms differ from one…
6 Ways to Write Plagiarism Free Content — A Bloggers Guide
Generating unique plagiarism free content is one of the most important factors for optimizing your content and achieving higher SERP…
Using Plagiarism Checkers for Research Papers
With the web being so vast and expansive, it’s no wonder more, and more people are turning to it for…
6 Best Free Plagiarism Checker Online
What is the best free plagiarism checker today? Not satisfied with your copy? Rewrite it to make it better 0/200…
How to Copy and Paste Without Plagiarizing
The copy and paste function in your word processor is powerful. It can save your lots of time. But it…