When you hear people talk about finding their best ideas in the shower, it turns out they’re not kidding.
Shower time inspires us, not just in the sense of body hygiene and cleaning. It also inspires us in the sense of reflecting on our lives and our beliefs and finding solutions.
Dumb shower questions are almost as inventive as anything we can come up with anywhere else. The seemingly dumb shower questions can be the spark that stimulates your brain to come up with a fresh, insightful concept.
Examples of Dumb Shower Questions and Thoughts
- What are snails even trying to do?
- I wonder if my dog knows my name.
- Why does our brain decide to think?
- Did Ancient Greece and Rome really happen?
- Should I tell my parents they are adopted?
- Shouldn’t the share button on Reddit be “Spreddit?”
- Why is it that you remember you forgot something, but you don’t remember what you forgot?
- When you drink alcohol, are you just borrowing happiness from tomorrow?
- Using your old phone to search for a new phone you’ll buy is like asking your phone to dig its own grave.
- Why is it that nights fall and days break?
- What was going on in the mind of the first person that milked a cow?
- If vegetable oil is gotten from vegetables and sunflower oil is gotten from sunflower, what is baby oil made from?
- Is a wise guy different from a wise man?
- Most people pull their mobile phones out of their pockets to check the time. Aren’t we reverting to the era of pocket watches?
- Why do we tell people to work like dogs if they work all day while dogs do nothing but lie around?
One of the best things about showers and life, in general, is that it’s never too late to ask questions and start new things.
If you don’t know what you want in life, ask your shower thoughts. They’ll help you figure out the goals you should be setting for yourself, so you can have a more fulfilling life.
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Consider These Fun Questions About Spring
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Fun Spouse Game Questions For Couples
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Best Snap Game Questions to Play on Snapchat
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
How to Prepare for Short Response Questions in Tests
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
Top 20 Reflective Questions for Students
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…
Random History Questions For History Games
A great icebreaker game is playing trivia even though you don’t know the answer. It is always fun to guess…