Everyone knows a bit about their health. But how much do you really know?
If you want to test the depth of your knowledge, you should check out the questions below. Do you know how many human cells are in your body? Your heart beats how many times a day? How old were you when you were born? How to feed your dog a pill?
Questions like these, as well as their answers, are available in this fun health trivia questions and answers article.
Fun Health Trivia Questions and Answers
- What is the longest, strongest, and largest bone in the body? (Femur)
- How is a zygote formed? (Through fertilization — the fusion of the male sperm and female egg)
- The four major types of tissues in the body are? (Connective tissues, muscle tissues, nervous tissues, and lining cells)
- A nephrologist specializes in the treatment of what? (Kidney)
- Which of the organs of the body is approximately seven meters in length? (Small intestine)
- Human beings share 98.8% of their DNA with which animal? (Chimpanzee)
- True or false, foods high in saturated fats can raise blood cholesterol (True)
- DTaP vaccines protect us from which diseases? (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- What is the name of the vein that returns blood from the brain to the heart? (Jugular vein)
- In the human body, which tissue stores fats? (Adipose tissue)
- A person’s inability to speak is called? (Aphonia)
- What instrument is used to measure blood pressure? (sphygmomanometer)
- What percentage of the world’s total population is obese? (Almost 30%)
- Which organ of the human body does Hepatitis A affect? (Liver)
- Prostate, pituitary, and thyroid are all examples of what? (Glands)
- How many patellas does the average human being have? (Two)
- When a person has a cardiac arrest, which organ of the body has stopped? (Heart)
- True or false, Hippocrates is known as the father of medicine. (True)
- In medical science, what is the inflammation of the uterus called? (Metritis)
- The adrenal gland produces which hormone? (Cortisol, aldosterone and adrenaline)
- True or false, periodontitis is the inflammation of the human gum (False, it is gingivitis)
- The most common type of diabetes is? (Type 2 diabetes)
The fun health trivia questions and answers provided above are enough to get you thinking.
The questions and answers provided came from diverse areas. You should be able to find more questions relevant to your interests. Remember to try to bring some hot takes to the table, such as newly-discovered connections or discoveries.
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…