Fun survey questions for students are a great method to collect insightful data from the participants for various research purposes.
Skilled survey creators use different types of questionnaires to collect data on multiple topics. The surveys include market research, employee satisfaction, political polls, and everyday life.
But the fun survey question is one that all participants seem to enjoy genuinely. This article discusses the different types of fun survey questions and formats to collect valuable feedback from students for your research goals.
Why Are Fun Survey Questions Important?
Conducting survey research is an excellent way to comprehend people’s views, feelings, and behaviors. But obtaining insightful data from research necessitates using the right sample size. The response rate is the proportion of participants who successfully complete the survey.
When creating a questionnaire, it’s crucial to include engaging subjects or stimulating questions to counterbalance the serious ones. Besides serving as an icebreaker, fun survey questions can instantly make the experience more pleasant for the respondents.
Participants are more likely to finish a survey if they enjoy participating in the research. Therefore, including some fun questions in the survey is a great way to boost response rates.
Examples of Fun Survey Questions for Students
Students can experience a sense of belonging and connection to peers and adults when a safe space is created for them. Also, it might inspire students to participate more in class discussions, which is important for their general academic achievement and motivation.
Professors can make a safe space for students by learning more about their backgrounds, interests, and preferences. Fun survey questions are great for collecting valuable and sincere feedback. They can also help professors efficiently plan their class schedules or enhance their teaching strategies.
Below are a few examples of interesting and fun survey questions for students to know their interests.
Fun Survey Questions for Students
- Are your classmates supportive in class?
- What is the wisest advice you’ve ever received?
- Which classroom exercises do you find most enjoyable?
- Do you favor spending time alone or in a group?
- Who do you look up to in life?
- Do you enjoy playing video games more than playing with your friends in the park?
- Which would you rather live in, an igloo or a treehouse?
- Which would you choose: a unicorn or a flying car?
- Would you prefer living underwater or in the clouds?
- Which would you rather find: magic beans or a treasure map?
- Do you want to become a superhero or a wizard?
- Do you like watching Marvel or DC?
- Would you want to be the hero who saves the girl or the villain who rules the world?
- Do you like flowers or plants?
Survey Questions to Gauge Personality
- Which TV show is your personal favorite?
- What would be an ideal morning for you?
- Which movie character is your favorite?
- Which high school subject is your favorite?
- What is your preferred family custom?
- Which is your favorite dad joke?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Which personality type best describes you: introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?
- Which actor or actress do you like best?
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- If you could travel in time, which year would you choose?
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- Have you ever tried paragliding or bungee jumping?
- What animal is the scariest to you?
Student surveys are a sensitive topic that can significantly impact student engagement and retention. If you are considering running one, it is wise to keep it simple with a blend of fun and serious questions.
We have compiled a list of example survey questions to help you create an engaging survey for your students. It will help you learn more about students’ interests to create an environment best suited for their learning.
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Consider These Fun Questions About Spring
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Fun Spouse Game Questions For Couples
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Best Snap Game Questions to Play on Snapchat
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
How to Prepare for Short Response Questions in Tests
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
Top 20 Reflective Questions for Students
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…
Random History Questions For History Games
A great icebreaker game is playing trivia even though you don’t know the answer. It is always fun to guess…