Don’t you love it when you hear your friends discuss the places they’ve visited and the things they learned after their trips? There are so many interesting and fun travel questions that one could ask even the most experienced traveler. And we’re going to be talking about those questions in this article.
The following questions will start good conversations and teach you a little about what it’s like to visit other interesting places. It’s a great way of making new friends with similar interests and dreams.
Interesting and Fun Travel Questions
Funny questions about traveling
Start the conversation on a lighter note with the help of these humorous travel questions. These will get your friends laughing and sharing some funny travel memories!
- What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked while traveling?
- Have you ever been to a country where English isn’t the first language?
- What’s the weirdest thing someone has done to try and make conversation with you while you were traveling alone?
- Have you been on a long trip where you couldn’t talk to anyone from your home country for months?
- Have you ever felt motion sickness while on a boat?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on an airplane?
- Have you ever flown on an airplane when your seatmate threw up mid-flight?
- Would you ever ride a horse-drawn carriage in a city?
- What’s the strangest thing you know about a foreign country you’ve visited?
- What’s the longest time you’ve spent on a flight?
Interesting travel questions
Talking to and learning from different people is one way to benefit from traveling and expanding your knowledge. Learn new things and connect with new people through these questions.
- What are your favorite countries to visit?
- What are the best things about traveling?
- How do you prepare for a trip?
- What are your thoughts on packing light or packing heavy?
- What are some tips for traveling alone?
- Have you ever visited a place you wanted to visit for a long time but didn’t because of its distance from home?
- What are some questions you would ask someone who is traveling to a new country?
- What tips can you give me for traveling with a small dog?
- Why did you choose this country for your trip?
- What do you wish you knew before you went abroad for the first time?
- What is your favorite country to visit?
- Have you ever been to a city or country where people speak a different language than English?
- What are some of the most interesting things about this country?
- What do you like most about traveling?
- Have you ever traveled to a country that doesn’t allow Americans to enter?
- What questions would you ask yourself before traveling to a new place?
- What is the weirdest place you’ve been to?
- Have you ever been on a vacation that was completely different than what you expected?
- What are some things you would not pack for a trip because they’re too heavy or bulky?
- What are some things that make traveling difficult for you?
Questions to Ask Experienced Travellers
Travelling can be difficult. So, before your travel packing frenzy or booking hotel accommodations, take the time to ask these questions of the experienced travelers you know. You might find tips to make your upcoming vacation much more fun and worthwhile.
- What do you wish someone had taught you before you started traveling?
- How do you deal with jet lag when traveling?
- Have you ever been robbed while traveling abroad? If yes, what was the experience like?
- Have you ever been scammed while traveling?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received from someone who’s been traveling a lot?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received about traveling?
- How do you know what to pack for a trip like this?
- Would you recommend packing light or packing heavy?
- How long have you been traveling?
- Where should people stay away from when traveling abroad for work or pleasure?
- What tips have helped you when traveling abroad?
- Is there anything you wish someone had told you before traveling abroad for the first time?
- What are some great tips for traveling with a toddler or preschooler?
- Is there anything you can do to make traveling easier or safer?
- What are some things that people should bring with them when they travel?
Traveling is a fantastic experience that has left many people with amazing memories of different cultures, natural wonders, and whatnot. There’s no doubt that traveling has innumerable fun, educational, and sometimes even impactful moments.
Who doesn’t love traveling? This makes it such a great conversation starter. Not only will these fun travel questions help you have fun with friends, but they will also help you learn some great travel tips.
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…