Food trivia questions are good ways of ascertaining how much…
Food trivia questions are good ways of ascertaining how much you know about food. If you want to have a hearty laugh, you should consider funny questions about food too.
You need not look far or waste your time searching. You’ll find various funny questions about food in this article. The questions in this article cut across different versions of food and will surely bring you to tears with laughter. You’ll also find the answer to each question.
General Food Trivia Questions
- Mageirocophobia is the fear of what? (Fear of cooking).
- What’s the only fruit that has its seeds on the outside? (Strawberries).
- Where were French fries invented (Fun fact: French fries were invented in Belgium, not France).
- What is the most stolen food in the world? (Cheese).
- True or false, honey can go bad (False).
- What are the two most popular spices globally? (Mustard and pepper)
- How do you know when cranberries are ripe? (They bounce like balls).
- What’s the only vitamin missing in eggs? (vitamin C)
- Which cheese is referred to as the King of English Cheeses? (Stilton)
- Venison is the meat of which animal? (Deer)
Funny Questions About Food
- What do Americans call an aubergine? (Eggplant).
- Which German city shares its name with one of the USA’s favorite foods? (Hamburg)
- Which president bought mac and cheese back to the USA? (Thomas Jefferson brought it to the US from France).
- Pizza was invented in which Italian city (Naples).
- Where do tacos come from? (Mexico).
- Which Japanese beef is regarded as the best in the world? (Wagyu).
- Which popular fast food beverage used to contain whiskey and egg whites? (Milkshake).
- What are bangers in the UK? (Sausages).
It’s tough to avoid food questions. After all, food is one of life’s many pleasures, and it’s one of the most talked-about topics. Food is something that we all want to understand, and we want to learn about what’s good, what’s bad, and what’s best.
With that, this article collected some questions that are witty and engaging. Make sure to enjoy reading these questions.