Social media has expanded the frontiers of human interactions.
Today, it is the most common way to get your content out to a mass audience. It is a platform to connect with your friends, family, and others in your surrounding. Engagement is a key part of using social media.
You want people to interact with your posts on social media. What better way to do this than asking questions that invite other users to the conversation?
That’s why this article shows readers some funny questions to ask on social media.
Examples of Funny Questions to Ask on Social Media
Instead of taking all day to find funny questions to ask on social media, we have some of the best ideas for you.
- What’s a food you didn’t like as a kid but like now?
- Which family on TV is most like your own?
- What is the title of the worst book you’ve read recently?
- Would you rather play the role of a villain or a hero in a movie?
- What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower?
- Would you rather get bitten by a spider or stung by a jellyfish?
- Who’s your favorite, Captain America or Superman?
- Would you rather have one million dollars or one million good friends?
- If you had the chance to choose another name for yourself, what would it be?
- What’s a meal you love but don’t know how to cook?
- Do you have a pet peeve?
- If you were a musical instrument, what do you think you would be?
- Would you slap your mom for $200?
- Which part of your body can you live without?
- If animals had the ability to talk, which would be the most irritating?
- Does food make you happy?
- What’s the funniest food combination you’ve ever eaten?
- What do you think you’ll look like if you were a plant?
- Would you like to live in a treehouse?
- What is the best time of the day to eat?
- What’s the dumbest answer you’ve ever heard?
- Can you really work under pressure?
- What is wrong but sounds right?
If you want to start a conversation and grow your account on social media, fun and relatable questions can help. Followers are more likely to engage with your post when you invite them to answer questions.
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…