No one has life sorted by default. Many successful people you see around today have had to take time to ask themselves important questions.
If you feel stuck, you need not despair. It’s time to work on yourself and ask the big questions. There are certain good life questions you must ask if you want to change your fortunes and become happier with the life you’re living.
When it comes to knowing oneself, it is a continuous journey. This means you must engage in periodic reality checks to make sure you’re still on the right path.
Some experts even recommend periodic checking of your VITALS. VITALS stands for your values, interests, temperament, activities, life goals, and strengths. Doing this regularly ensures your goals are still in alignment with what really matters.
Examples of Good Life Questions
In this section, you’ll find some examples of some good life questions to ask yourself regularly.
- How will you describe yourself to a stranger?
- What is your greatest passion?
- Do you think you’re headed in the right direction?
- Who is that person you love most?
- What new thing have you learned in the last year?
- Do you think you need help?
- What will happen if you let go of your worldly attachments?
- Are you satisfied with your job?
- Do you have a dream job in mind?
- Is there something or someone on your mind all day?
- Does reading inspire you? If not, what inspires you?
- Do you think you can stay a whole day without touching your phone?
- What will your world be like without your friends?
- Did you make a bad decision recently?
- Have you recovered from that bad decision?
- What lessons did you learn from that misstep?
- If your life were made into a book, what would the title be?
- Do you have regrets when you look back on your life?
- What’s the source of your happiness?
- What has your current relationship taught you about life?
The best advice you’ll ever receive may come from you. To fully unlock your inner self and get a better understanding of how you think and act, self-reflection is important.
Thus, you must not shy away from important life questions. Answer them with utmost sincerity, and you’ll soon find yourself living your best life again. Remember, falling is not failure; it is just another step closer to success. Ask yourself those hard questions today.
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Consider These Fun Questions About Spring
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Fun Spouse Game Questions For Couples
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Best Snap Game Questions to Play on Snapchat
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
How to Prepare for Short Response Questions in Tests
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
Top 20 Reflective Questions for Students
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…
Random History Questions For History Games
A great icebreaker game is playing trivia even though you don’t know the answer. It is always fun to guess…