There is no better way to start a conversation than to ask a fun question. It can help you reach out to somebody new, have fun, have a casual chat, and learn something new about them. If you can’t come up with a question to ask for fun, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve listed many fun questions in this article that you can use as conversation starters. Try them out the next time you’re at a party, at work, or at school. Who knows, you might gain some interesting new friends!
Question to Ask for Fun Examples
Questions That Will Make Them Laugh
It doesn’t matter who you’re talking to; these questions will make anybody laugh. You can use them to start a conversation with your friends at work. Or maybe you can post them on your social media feed and see what fun answers you get!
- If dogs could talk, what would they say?
- Is cereal soup?
- How many chickens would it take to take down an elephant?
- What is the funniest sport to add alcohol to?
- If you could only choose one thing, which would you rather have, a nose or arms?
- If you had a new boat, who would you name it after?
- What animal best represents you?
- What kind of sport do you think they’ll create next?
- Do you think cave women had nightmares about cavemen?
- If Superman and Batman fought and who would win?
- Which animal is the biggest party animal?
- Which animal is, be the most boring?
- What weapon would you choose if there was a zombie apocalypse?
- Why do they call it a Piña colada?
- If animals could talk, who would be the smartest?
- Would you rather have a goat or bird as your roommate?
- What would you do on your first day of work as an artist?
Questions to Ask at a Party
Being at a party can be a lot of fun, but it can also make it difficult to start small talk. If you don’t know what to say, start with the conversation starters below.
- What’s the most embarrassing question you’ve ever been asked?
- Have you ever had a weird question that you were too afraid to ask someone?
- What are some questions that people always ask you but nobody cares about anyway?
- Have you ever been to a party without knowing what to talk about with everyone there?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- Is there any celebrity that you would rate as a perfect 10?
- What’s the best question to ask at a party that will guarantee laughter and conversation for hours?
- What is your favorite party game?
- Who would you invite to a party and why?
- What would be the best cake to bring to a birthday party?
- What are some questions you ask yourself before going out for a party with friends?
- When was the last time you got drunk beyond compare?
- What’s the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked at a party
- Have you ever been to a party and not known anyone there?
- What’s your go-to party drink?
Fun Questions for Colleagues
Humor can do wonders for your workplace relationships. These questions are great icebreakers when starting a conversation with people at work. It’s also a way to relieve any tension from the conversation and break the ice with a laugh or two.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve done in the last 24 hours?
- Have you ever been on an adventure that was too crazy for someone else to believe?
- What would you do if I didn’t show up for work tomorrow?
- Do you have any weird habits or rituals that take place before you start your day?
- Have you ever had a dream about me?
- What would you prefer to win: The lottery or employee of the month every month?
- Are you happier walking around with a salad for your head or broccoli for your arms?
- What is the weirdest place you’ve ever been to?
- If you had to relocate, where would you rather not live in?
Humor can be a powerful tool for conversation starters. Whether you’re meeting new people or reconnecting with old friends, these a question to ask for fun can help you connect with people. So try out these fun questions with your friends and spread the laughter!
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Consider These Fun Questions About Spring
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Fun Spouse Game Questions For Couples
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Best Snap Game Questions to Play on Snapchat
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
How to Prepare for Short Response Questions in Tests
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
Top 20 Reflective Questions for Students
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…
Random History Questions For History Games
A great icebreaker game is playing trivia even though you don’t know the answer. It is always fun to guess…