Make your dates a lot more interesting by asking scenario questions…
Make your dates a lot more interesting by asking scenario questions for couples!
Scenario questions are a fun way to get to know each other better and have some laughs. Basically, the idea of these questions is to get to know your significant other better and help you get past the usual boring talk.
You can ask a wide variety of scenario questions in different contexts depending on your level of personal intimacy. And in this article, we’re going to share a long list of questions that you can try out.
What Are Scenario Questions?
Scenario questions, also known as hypothetical questions, are questions that explore different scenarios or ideas, posing both facts and opinions.
They can be asked as a way to foreshadow what future events might take place in the relationship. And they also give couples a chance to have a conversation without worrying about offending or upsetting the other person.
There is no subject off limits — topics can range from the philosophical to the downright crazy.
Fun Scenario Questions for Couples
Crazy Fun Scenario Questions
- You have three companions during the zombie apocalypse. What are their weapons of choice?
- If you become invisible for a day, where would you go?
- Who would you want to bring back to life if you could?
- What would you teach your pet if it could talk? What would you like to hear it say?
- Do you want to be cryogenically frozen if granted the chance?
- What would you do if you were put in prison? Would you choose to exercise or read books?
- What TV show would you choose if you had to live there for one week?
- What would you stockpile in case they stopped selling it?
- How would you use your power as a superhero?
- Your family and friends realize that you have joined a cult after you disappeared. What kind of cult is it?
- You’ve traveled back to the ’80s, and you don’t own anything and don’t have clothes. How do you prove you’re from the future?
- What would you indulge in if you were rich beyond your wildest dreams?
- You’re standing outside of a bank, and armed robbers enter. He gives you $10,000 to keep you quiet. Would you accept it?
- Would you come to pick me up if I called you in the middle of the night?
- What song would you dedicate to your loved ones?
- What are three things you would do if you only had the time and money to do so?
- What would you do if you loved someone, but they didn’t like you back?
- Is it better to find your soulmate or become a millionaire?
- What would you do if you were made to choose between pulling your hair and smacking your butt?
- Would you rather receive a short goodbye text or a long message?
- Imagine you’re stuck in a room with your high-school boy crush. What would you do?
- Do you prefer to grant romantic wishes yourself or have them granted by someone else?
Weird Hypothetical Questions
- What would you do if you could normalize something weird?
- What abilities would you like to have if you discovered that you were a hybrid of humans and aliens?
- What would you do if you woke up and found yourself homeless and broke?
- What would you cook if you could cook one meal flawlessly, and all else would be garbage?
- After winning the lottery, you can eat whatever you want for the rest of your life. What would you eat?
- What kind of monster would you like to be if you had to sleep only one night a month?
- What would you do if one day you woke up with wings?
- What do you want to see growing on trees?
- In your living room, your roommate hung a giant U.S. flag on the wall that occupies the most space. What would you do?
- If you had to lose one of your legs, which one would you rather lose?
- Which historical figure do you want to be a current world leader?
- What if someone paid you a certain amount each month to give up your mobile phone? Would you do it?
- How would you change how your life if you could respawn at home after dying (like in a video game)?
Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
- What would you do if you turned into me for a day?
- If you could change my name, what would you change it to?
- Would you have multiple boyfriends simultaneously if I was okay with it?
- Would you confess if you had cheated on your partner?
- What if you could relive only one day in your life? Which day would you choose to relive?
- If you had a superpower to read minds, would you use it on me?
- Would you leave me for $10 million?
- If we were stuck on a desert island, what would you do?
Spare your significant other from dull and mundane conversations by asking them these fun scenario questions for couples.
Scenario questions will help you to see a different side of them. These will make your dates more interesting and make you laugh until your stomach aches!