Would-you-rather is one of the most popular party games. Its simplicity makes it a fun and sociable activity. There are many ways you can tweak it to suit your theme. Sometimes, you don’t even need a theme.
This article includes some stupid would you rather questions to liven up your parties.
What Are Would-You-Rather Questions?
Would-you-rather questions are the main focus of the would-you-rather game. The game is a conversation game where a host asks participants to choose between two scenarios. Both scenarios can be equally bad or equally good. Think of it as a dichotomy of choices, except that it’s meant to be fun and trivial.
Would-you-rather is not a competitive game. Rather, it’s a simple way to start conversations or to get them rolling. Many people might think this is a pointless venture. But, in the grand scheme of things, even stupid would you rather questions play an important role.
They’re good fun, which is the point of fun. We don’t need a reason to have fun. The purpose of this game is less important than the effect it has on a party or gathering.
What is Their Significance?
People are inherently wary of strangers. There are many times when we have to interact with strangers, especially during big parties and gatherings. Few things kill a party’s vibe more than awkward silences.
Games are a way to ease the tension of interacting with strangers. Remember that not all of us are comfortable approaching others. Even fewer are comfortable being approached by a stranger, even at a party.
Conversational games such as would-you-rather are a way to break the ice and encourage participation from all attendees. It’s a way to get them to interact with each other without making things too serious.
The fun element eliminates the need for reason, and suddenly, our innate inhibitions and communication barriers diminish. Fun, great company, and alcohol all form a potent cocktail that dissolves one’s awkwardness, inhibitions, and to an extreme extent, dignity.
These games can get pretty funny, especially with extreme examples. However, it’s important to remember to draw the line somewhere. While there aren’t rules in conversational games, it’s important that you avoid offending anyone.
If you’re a host who needs safe but funny questions, check out the list below.
Stupid Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather have finger-sized nipples or nipple-sized fingers?
- Would you rather turn bright purple when embarrassed or sweat until you soak your clothes?
- Which would you prefer? To fart each time you laugh or burp whenever you cry?
- Would you rather wear someone else’s dirty undergarments or use their toothbrush?
- Would you rather have a 2-minute conversation with your past self or your future self?
- Let’s say you could reincarnate yourself. Would you rather come back as a weak human or a strong animal?
- Which would you rather experience? To be constantly sticky or constantly itchy?
- Do you prefer to spend the night wearing wet, smelly socks or spend the day with a popcorn kernel stuck between your teeth?
- Which would you drink? Two liters of pee or two liters of sweat?
- Would you rather lick someone’s nose or have someone else lick your nose?
- Would you rather have a five-inch long belly button that swayed to jazz or accordions for legs?
- Do you prefer to stay friends with someone you love or marry someone you hate?
- Which animal part would you rather have? An elephant trunk or a giraffe’s neck?
- Would you rather stay in the country forever or leave and never come back?
- If you had nothing else to eat, would you rather eat a cactus or a handful of wasps?
- Would you rather fulfill your biggest dream or resolve your biggest regret?
- Would you rather be a super soldier or a wizard?
- If you could only be two things, would you rather be remarkably beautiful and incredibly stupid or excessively ugly but super intelligent?
- Would you rather yell all the time or whimper all the time?
Funny Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather sneeze all the time or have hiccups all the time?
- Would you rather be eaten by a zombie or a shark?
- Let’s say you had amnesia. Do you prefer to randomly forget who you are or randomly forget who everyone else is?
- Would you rather be sober your entire life or show up to your kids’ graduation catastrophically drunk?
- Would you rather be forced to say all your sentences backward or have to communicate through charades?
- Let’s say you were given one wish. Do you prefer a rewind button or a slo-mo button in your life?
- Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?
- Which would you prefer? To be able to talk to animals or master every language in the world?
- If you were somehow cursed, would you rather pee every time you stand up or poo every time you sit down?
- Would you rather be a tree that feels pain or a worm that would never die?
Would you rather questions are a simple but effective way to ease people into interactions. They help break the ice and make it possible for people to interact without awkwardness.
Conversational games don’t have a lot of rules, but one general rule applies to everything we do. Remember to be tactful. Avoid offensive and insensitive questions. Don’t forget to have fun!
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…