If you’ve watched The Office (2005–2013), you’ve probably got some…
If you’ve watched The Office (2005–2013), you’ve probably got some fantastic trivia.
Maybe you know every single episode’s title, every single cast member’s name, or every single location in the show. Perhaps you know the real-life versions of your favorite characters or the hidden messages behind them.
Well, take all that knowledge and put it to use with the Office Questions. This is the best, and once you’ve finished, we promise you’ll know everything there is to know about this hit TV show.
The Office Questions For Trivia
- Michael Scott’s Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Race for the Cure: Who took first place?
- At one point, Krasinski, Mindy Kaling(Kelly Kapoor), and Angela Kinsey (Angela Martin) were all interns at Late Night With Conan O’Brien.
- Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly) kept the engagement ring Jim gave him. On Twitter, she admitted that it’s just a silver ring that’s not worth anything, but she’s held onto it nonetheless.
- All the actors cried when the cast sang “Seasons of Love” for Michael in Season 7 (episode 21).
- It is fair to say that Fischer and Kinsey are best friends even after the show ends. According to Kinsey, Fischer is the godmother of her child. Their podcast was recently launched by each other: Ladies in the office.
- Rashida Jones (Karen Filippelli) laughed at Carell’s improvised moves so much that she thought she would be fired.
- The cast chose the opening theme music. Greg Daniels gave them four versions of the song and told them to vote for the winner.
- Homer Simpson dolls can be seen on the set in several episodes. As Daniels is a writer on The Simpsons, he put the beauty on the stage as a tribute to his past.
More Facts On The Office
- On set, computers worked well, and even had the internet to make things seem more realistic. In the first season, however, all computers were fake except for five cast members. WiFi was provided in 2006.
- It was surprising that Carell almost didn’t get to play Michael Scott since he was committed to another NBC show called Come to Papa. After that failed, he was able to save to The Office.
- In all likelihood, Carell became a star of interest and something to get viewers excited about after he played a role in 2005’s The 40-Year-Old Virgin.
- Brian Baumgartner, the actor who played Kevin Malone, attended the same high school as Ed Helms, who played Andy Bernard.
- The show’s first season is based mainly on The Office in the UK. Critics lacked optimism about the show’s future. Michael was made more optimistic and likable by producers.
- Dwight Schrute auditioned for Seth Rogen, Patton Oswalt, Judah Friedlander, and Matt Besser. On the other hand, Rainon Wilson (who played Dwight) had auditioned to play Michael.
- I believe it’s okay. Michael Giamatti, Bob Odenkirk, Martin Short, Hank Azaria, and Paul F. Martin also auditioned. Astor Tompkins and Alan Tudyk.
- Jim proposed to Pam on the episode with the most expensive shot ever at $250,000. Completing the project at an actual gas station would have cost $100,000, so the crew built a replica of the gas station and rest stop.
- Lieberstein, who played Toby Flenderson, was a writer, producer, and director and later became a showrunner.
- The Stamford and Scranton branches merged, so the producers initially intended to eliminate all Stanfield characters. After they liked Helms so much, they made him into a series regular.
- Pam ran up to Michael to say goodbye, and he whispered something in her ear that viewers could not hear. Fischer has never disclosed what he said, but the sentiment is genuine.
- Because Carell wanted to avoid subconsciously imitating Ricky Gervais’ Michael Scott version of The Office, he didn’t watch the British version.
- The producer James Spader (Robert California) was only supposed to make a cameo to replace Michael, but he was so popular that he kept him on.
- Almost a spin-off appeared to the show called The Farm, but none worked out.
- Let’s talk. Carnell sweats a lot, so the set of The Office had to be kept at 64 degrees so that his sweating wouldn’t ruin the shots.
- Krasinski had to wear a wig during most of Season 3 due to his haircut for the movie Leatherheads.
- In the episode “Lecture Circuit,” Dwight created a banner saying, “It’s your birthday” for a birthday party. Krasinski and Wilson found it so funny that production had to close until they could stop laughing.
- In “Gay Witch Hunt,” Carell improvised his kiss with Oscar Nunez (Oscar Martinez). Carell kissed Nunez upside down when Nunez reached out for a kiss, making his surprise legitimate.
- As a result of her pregnancy in Season 4, Kinsey concealed her stomach behind props like bags, printers, and boxes.
Are you planning to attend a trivia evening with friends? Are you looking for some fun questions to quiz your friends and family about your knowledge of The Office? There are many amazing facts about the show to share with the entire room, so have fun.