Who says that virtual meetings can’t be fun and engaging? With these virtual team building questions, you can turn any meeting into an enjoyable and productive one for you and your employees. They’re a great way to get everyone out of their shell and participate in the conversation.
Virtual meetings are now the new normal. And as such, it’s essential to maintain that personal connection even when you’re not in the same room. Team building questions can help you do just that.
Keep reading for fun team-building questions you can use for your next virtual meeting!
Why You Need Team-Building Questions For Virtual Meetings
When you’re meeting virtually, you may feel disconnected from your colleagues. This is normal. And this feeling of disconnection can significantly impact an employee’s productivity, engagement, and motivation. With the help of some fun team building questions, you can make them feel more involved and in the mood to collaborate.
These questions won’t only start a conversation but also let you get to know your workmates much better. It will help you see their human side by gaining insight into their personal life, interests, and motivations.
This personal connection or bond can make a meeting much more effective and successful.
Virtual Team Building Questions
Funny Questions To Break The Ice
Get your meeting participants laughing with these funny questions. After all, nothing can lift the mood like a silly and fun conversation.
- What fashion trends were you fond of as a teen?
- Name the worst movie you ever saw. What made it awful?
- What movie has made you laugh so hard that you were on the brink of tears?
- Do you ever feel cringe about some memories from the past?
- What TV show did you love the most as a child?
- Which kids’ TV show was just too weird for your tastes?
- What clothing trends are you glad no longer exist?
- Is there anything you miss from your childhood?
- What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever been told?
- Were you a rebel as a kid or something else that you don’t identify with today?
- Do you talk to your pets as if they can understand you?
- Have you ever had to take a bath with someone else?
- What is the weirdest question you’ve ever heard?
- Have you ever been asked to do something completely inappropriate?
- What’s the weirdest thing someone’s ever asked you to do?
“Would You Rather” Questions
The whole would you rather game has been making rounds online recently. It basically gives you two interesting choices and lets you choose which you would rather do. This is a great way to discover the interests and personalities of the people you work with.
Would you rather:
- Live underwater or on another planet?
- Have the power to fly or to run super fast?
- Lose your childhood memories or college memories?
- Give up sweets or salty junk food?
- Go back in time or into introducing the future?
- Have winter or summer all year round?
- Be rich or famous?
- Give up TV or Video Games?
- Be a fast writer or a fast reader?
- Have no internet or no phone?
Strengthen your team with the help of these team-related questions. They can help you understand how they feel about their work and workmates and what you can do to help them better.
- What’s your favorite part about working with this team?
- What is your favorite part about teamwork?
- Which team accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What kind of role do you think fits you best in a team?
- Do you find it easy to ask colleagues for help?
- When you communicate with colleagues, are you more of a talker or a listener?
- What skills can you bring to a team setting?
- What qualities should an ideal teammate possess?
- Which would you prefer, working by yourself or with a team?
- Do you prefer to work alone and bring in collaborators later on, or would you prefer to collaborate from the get-go?
Interesting Questions for Fun
Get your workmates thinking with these interesting questions. They’re sure to start a conversation that’s just as interesting!
- What toppings do you put on your ideal pizza?
- What is your ideal salad?
- Which celebrity do you think you like? And which celebrity can you relate to the most?
- When you’re at karaoke, what is your favorite go-to song?
- What are some of the things you like to do for fun?
- What’s your favorite term in the English language, and why?
- What would your favorite toy be if you were a dog or cat? Do you think you’d like yourself as an owner?
- What’s one thing that holds the most sentimental value for you?
- What mode of transportation do you want to see in the future?
- Do you think you could survive a day without your phone?
Being apart doesn’t mean you can’t foster a personal connection. Make your meetings more enjoyable and productive with these fun virtual team building questions. They will surely strengthen the bond between you and your workmates. And a strong team makes for a successful company.
Explore All Engaging Questions Tool Articles
Spring is a season in the Earth’s yearly cycle after Winter and before Summer. It is the time life and…
Answering spouse game questions together can be fun. It’ll help begin conversations and further explore preferences, history, and interests. The…
Are you out to get a fun way to connect with your friends on Snapchat? Look no further than snap…
When it comes to acing tests, there are a few things that will help you more than anything else. Good…
As students, we are constantly learning new things. Every day, we are presented with further information and ideas we need…