YouTube’s videos with great descriptions are easy to discover by search engines and viewers. To increase your video’s discoverability, you can put optimized links in your description to rank high on Google.
When someone watches your video on YouTube, a description will usually appear under it. The YouTube description is an excellent area to acknowledge contributors, link to extra content, or advertise a website.
When you include a link to an external website in the video’s description, YouTube immediately transforms it into a clickable link.
Those who follow the links in your videos can access the specified content. Let’s explore how to get links in YouTube description!
Your YouTube video’s description should include keywords and links to help people find and explore your video. You can insert links on your computer or the YouTube app for iOS and Android.
You’ll have no trouble getting links in YouTube video description if you follow the steps below. Let’s dive in!
On Desktop Mode
- Start by uploading your video to YouTube
- Select your profile symbol in the upper right.
- In the new window that pops open, select YouTube Studio beta.
- Pick your videos from the menu bar once the new window opens.
- Select the video for which you want to create a link. The video’s title and description can be edited.
- Paste the whole URL you copied in Step 5 into the YouTube description box. Once you’re done, select the “Save” option.
YouTube will now include the link to the video’s description mechanically. You can always check the video and read the description to be sure.
On Mobile Platform
- Launch the YouTube app.
- Find the video you wish to embed in the link.
- Select options from the menu by tapping the three dots.
- A drop-down menu will appear; from there, select Edit.
- Make changes to your profile’s title and description on the new page that opens up. Cut and paste the link into the box provided.
- Select the Save option in the upper right.
Essentials for a Successful YouTube Description
What you write in the video’s description on YouTube will significantly influence how well people grasp the content.
A well-written description can substantially impact your video’s search engine optimization and ranking on YouTube. The essentials for a successful YouTube description are listed below.
- A video should have a brief description written for it.
- Make sure to include essential keywords and keep it to no more than three lines to ensure it shows up above the fold.
- Make sure to add active links to any referenced materials.
- The audience should be encouraged to subscribe or take some action.
- If your video is longer than usual or covers multiple subjects, include time stamps, so viewers can quickly jump around.
- Provide a connection to your many online profiles.
- Don’t leave the reader hanging; give them everything you can think of.
Importance of a Good YouTube Description
- Improved searchability.
- Boost of video’s search engine ranking.
- Links you with your target market.
- Brings engagement to your audience.
If you’re wondering how to get links in Youtube description, consider the importance of a decent description and other online vlogger requirements.
Remember that excellent work on the video’s description and title will attract viewers, but only awesome content will keep them engaged.
Explore All YouTube Description Intro Articles
The best way to present your YouTube song is by making great YouTube description quotes for music. This is a…
Aside from making good video content, there are also other things to consider if you want to drive your YouTube…
In 2005, when people first introduced YouTube, it had already grown to be a well-liked search engine. People love it…
The first obstacle to get over is creating fantastic video content. Your next and most significant challenge is persuading people…
Making your YouTube content stand out from other creators is crucial, given the volume of content that is uploaded every…