The YouTube channel description tucked away in the ‘About’ section does not often receive the attention it merits.
Many channels have descriptions filled with promotional information in the first few sentences, but very few provide precise, concise details about their channel.
You won’t be able to open a YouTube channel if you feel hesitant or don’t know what to write on your description page. Our collection of quotes can motivate you! Read on.
Best Channel YouTube Description Quotes
These quotes are about YouTube Channels and should be your inspiration for your channel description!
Great Inspirational Quotes
1. “People on YouTube say they don’t think people should mix genres. Those are the same people who don’t think they should mix races. It’s gonna always be that, but you can only pray that music can bring everybody together as one.” – Tech N9ne
2. I can come up with 50 content ideas, and I’m like, ‘Boom, I want to do this idea, this idea, this idea.’ I have a YouTube notebook, and I write them all down. Then other days, I’m like, ‘I have no clue what I want to do today.’ I rarely have days like that.” – JoJo Siwa
3. “We started about three years before YouTube existed, so we had to host all the videos on our servers at a co-location facility. When we got so many hits on our first few videos. Our estimated bandwidth bill was going to be about $12,000 a month. We knew that we had to establish a business model ASAP.” Burnie Burns
4. “Because of YouTube, I’m getting fan mail from 10-year-olds, teenagers, and college kids.” Carol Burnett.
5. “To play Hillary Clinton? I’m winging it. No, are you kidding me? I prepared obsessively. I mean, as much as possible in the time I was given. Of course, with someone like Hillary Clinton, anything you want is on YouTube and at your fingertips there.” Hope Davis.
Best Life Quotes on YouTube Channel Descriptions
Life quotes are a terrific method to inspire people to build their own life. Here are some life quotes you can use to boost your YouTube channel.
1. “A journalist in Toronto named Shannon Boodram saw my Facebook page and told me I was ‘strikingly beautiful.’ She shot a YouTube video of me, which made a hit, grabbing thousands of views. She said the camera loved me and that I should be a model. I had never thought about modeling – it just hadn’t seemed possible.” – Winnie Harlow
2. In 1989, a lone and still-anonymous Chinese student stood unarmed in front of a Chinese tank. It gave the world an enduring image of the determination of China’s young to change their nation. He didn’t text message the tank or share a video on YouTube.” – Tom Brokaw
3. “Google has placed its faith in data, while Apple worships the power of design. This dichotomy made the two companies complementary. Apple would ship the phones and computers, while Google would provide Maps, Search, YouTube, and other web tools that made the devices more useful.” – Ben Parr
4. “On YouTube, you can tell what countries are watching, and I’ve noted a strong Australian following. You can plan your tours around where the love is on Twitter and YouTube – before, you couldn’t tell.” – Imogen Heap
5. “When I saw that Google bought YouTube for $1.65 billion, I was dumbfounded! Why would Google get into bed with thieves? They’ve built a huge audience on the backs of copyright holders – and then they say I have to monitor them?” – Zoey Tur
Captivating Positive Quotes for Channel Description
1. “YouTube is committed to balancing the needs of the fan community with those of copyright holders.” – Chad Hurley”I listen to a lot of Tibetan music before I sleep. I’ll just type in ‘Tibetan meditation music’ on YouTube, and within 15 minutes, it knocks me out. I sleep like a baby.” – Michelle Phan
2. “On YouTube, women are not just users; they’re creators. They’re learning about business and technology, and having a voice.” – Susan Wojcicki
3. “YouTube consumption is entirely based on good content. If you don’t put out good content, people will not consume it.” – Bhushan Kumar
4. “I never intended or planned on making a YouTube Channel. I always thought that it was meant for Bollywood movies, trailers, and songs.” -Bhuvan Bam
5. “I watch my YouTube videos over and over.” – Meek Mill
To Wrap Up
These are some of the best channel YouTube description quotes that will help you be unique, inspiring, and positive. You can get more exciting descriptions for your YouTube channel by using INK’s description generator.
Explore All Channel Description Articles
Growth Tips for Your YouTube Gaming Channel
Gaming is a very popular niche on YouTube. So it’s no wonder why so many gamers are starting their own…
Description Templates to Boost Your Youtube Channel
Almost everybody is on YouTube now. In such a saturated space, it can be extremely difficult to stand out. That’s…
Fun Channel Descriptions for Your Travel Vlog
Everyone loves a good travel blog. Who wouldn’t, right? You get to travel the world through other people’s lenses. Also,…
Key Tips for Writing Better YouTube Descriptions
You’ve probably seen that brief text found at the bottom of every Youtube video. These youtube video descriptions may not…
How to Write Sports Channel Description on YouTube
As a YouTuber, you put a lot of effort into creating your videos and developing excellent video ideas. You spend…
How to Write the Best Descriptions on YouTube for SEO
YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world — second only to its parent company, Google. Eight out of…