Valentine’s Day email subject lines are a crucial element of…
Valentine’s Day email subject lines are a crucial element of email marketing to capture your customer’s attention in the season of love.
In fact, Valentine’s Day is a huge event for most businesses, whether or not they provide a product or service on this day. It’s because Valentine’s Day is an excellent opportunity to connect with each subscriber and customer, and the timing couldn’t be better!
To convey your sales love letter to the right people and boost open rates, check out the best email subject lines in this post.
Why Does Valentine’s Day Email Subject Lines Matter?
Valentine’s Day is one of the few holidays where people are meant to express compassion. They take time to say “I love you” to the person they care about. The subject line on Valentine’s Day email has the potential to set the tone for the message. It can be sweet, manipulative, or reminding the recipient of what day it is.
With email marketers churning out Valentine’s Day emails at dizzying speeds, it is hard to identify which holiday emails will make a splash.
There’s no way to guarantee an open and back-message from Valentine’s Day emails. But compelling email subject lines can help improve the chances of your email campaign landing in the inbox. It will also increase open rates and boost engagement.
Examples of Valentine’s Day Subject Lines
For every email you send out, you need to have a subject line that works. People have a very short attention span, and they couldn’t give a second glance at an email without a catchy and impactful subject line.
It’s the first thing to catch their eye and get them to open it. Below are some great ideas for Valentine’s Day email subject lines for inspiration.
General Valentine’s Day Subject Lines
- An Early Treat for Valentine’s Day
- In Celebration of Love
- Better Than Roses and Chocolates
- In Celebration of All The Singles Out There
- Treat Your Sweetheart
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas That’ll Melt Hearts
Valentine’s Day Sales Email Subject Lines
- Nothing Says Love Like Our February Sale
- You’ll L-O-V-E This Sale
- Valentine’s Day Sale: 20% Off Store Wide
- Not Your Usual Valentine’s Day Sale
- Fall In Love with 30% Off
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, All Items are 20% off for You
Free Shipping Valentine’s Day Email Subject Lines
- Free Shipping Until February 14
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Gifts Shipped Free
- Fallin’ in Love — Now Cheaper by 30% with Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping for Valentine’s Day Ends Tonight
- Cupid Made Us Do It: Free Shipping For Everyone!
- Get the perfect Valentine’s Gift with Free Shipping
Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Email Subject Lines
- Need a Last Minute Gift for Your Valentine?
- Don’t Forget Another Valentine’s Day
- Cupid won’t be around for much longer
- You’re Running Out Of Valen-TIME
- Valentine’s Day Is In 2 Days! Shop Now!
- Cupid’s Last Call
The formula for success seems to be simple when it comes to creating your Valentine’s Day email subject lines. You need to write a compelling message that conveys the intent of the email.
It’s a matter of clarity. Write something that grabs people’s attention, shares your point of view, and offers a clear benefit to your recipient. This article has a collection of the best email subject lines as inspiration to help you craft one for your Valentine’s Day marketing campaign.
Frequently asked questions
What can I do for my wife on Valentine’s Day?
- Make A Tradition
- Have fun with our silly challenge.
- Take Some Heart Selfies.
- Attempt something off the beaten path.
- Make A Mix
- Join The Day
- Try Something New. Nikki Martinez says it is important to do something different and special in Bustle.
- Keep It Simple
How can I make my valentines romantic?
- Get romantic with a dinner.
- At home, create a spa experience.
- Make your living room into a ballroom.
- Get a movie on your computer and cuddle up.
- Enjoy a backyard picnic with your partner.
- Get your inner pastry chef by channeling.
- Play games
- You can travel the world – without leaving home.
How can I surprise my boyfriend on Valentine’s day?
- Send him an update.
- Send him a gift basket or a plant.
- You can gift him a signature cologne or a fragrance.
- What food is delivered to him.
- Set up a virtual date special for you.
- Surprise visit
What do couples do on Valentine’s Day?
- Create a couple’s bucket list.
- You Can Dance to Your Song Slowly.
- Stay in a suite.
- Use a bubble bath (with Champagne & Strawberries).
- Bedtime breakfast
- Raise your alarm all night.
- Take a fancy dinner out.
- Replacing Your First Date.
What can I do for my husband for Valentine’s day?
- Surprise Someone With Your Gift. Save.
- Experience a Lifetime Experience.
- Plan Your Vacation
- Breakfast In Bed
- Leave Love Notes Around.
- Do something he enjoys.
- Take up his car.
- Candlelit Dinner
What is the most given gift on Valentine’s day?
Chocolates Despite its cliché nature, the heart-shaped box of chocolates is still popular with Valentines, and nearly 48% of consumers believe chocolate is one of their favorite gifts for their sweetheart.
What is there to do on February 14th?
Every year, on 14 February, people celebrate this day by sending messages of love and affection to partners, family members, and friends. Couples send Valentine’s Day cards and flowers together to honor their love for each other.
How can I make Valentines special with no money?
- 01 of 25 Go Canoeing
- 02 of 25. You can have breakfast in bed.
- 03 of 25. DIY Wine Tasting.
- 04 of 25. See old photos.
- 05 of 25. Give each other massages.
- 06 of 25. Rent a Movie.
- 07 of 25. Show Yourself with a Photoshoot.
- 08 of 25. Play some board games.
How can I make Valentines Day special?
- Make heart-shaped pancakes
- What to write for lunches.
- Wear Pink and Red.
- Candles for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner.
- Decorate your dinner table.
- Watch a romantic movie.
- You can flip through photos with your person.