Changes in weather patterns and conditions are a result of climate change.
A number of factors are causing the climate to change quickly right now. It goes without saying that the temperature of the entire planet is rising. Do you consider it to be a severe issue? Yes, melting glaciers are causing sea levels to rise, as you may have heard.
Hazardous elements like pollution, coal burning, the release of industrial waste into the atmosphere, etc., have caused a significant change in the climate. Everything above will have an impact on the environment and its resources.
You need to raise public awareness of the problem of climate change in addition to taking strict environmental protection and preservation measures. What’s the best way to raise awareness about the issue?
Well, write an essay on the issue! But how are you going to write an essay on climate change without a structure or an outline? That’s what we’re going to show you today! Keep reading to find out more about the outline for climate change essay!
What’s Climate Change?
To begin with, if someone needs to write an essay about climate change, they should have an idea of what they will write about. A significant issue facing the entire world, climate change frequently forces millions of people to relocate and causes devastating natural disasters. Global warming is commonly linked to climate change. But this phenomenon has a lot more facets than just this one.
A whole region or settlement may become utterly intolerable to live in as a result of climate change. However, it might also have a detrimental impact on natural processes, which would have an unintended ripple effect throughout the entire planet.
Weather patterns as a whole are changing due to climate change. We can infer that changes to the typical climatic conditions are caused by climate change. As a result of these changes, there will be more severe storms, heat waves, floods, melting glaciers, etc.
The livelihood of people and other living things is being impacted by the numerous climate changes that our planet is undergoing. Among the features of climate change is global warming. These elements cause the atmosphere to release greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide. Examine the causes of climate change listed below.
All forms of life on Earth will be affected if the current climate change situation persists in the same way. Sea levels will rise, and the Earth’s temperature will increase. The monsoon patterns will change, and there will be more frequent storms, volcanic eruptions, and other natural disasters.
There will be disruptions to the Earth’s biological and ecological balance. As a result of environmental pollution, people won’t be able to breathe clean air or drink clean water. The end of earthly life is imminent.
Outline for Climate Change Essay
Here’s an example of an outline for climate change essay that you can use in your own. This outline covers the introduction, the main body paragraphs, and finally, the conclusion. We will also give some examples of topics that you can cover in your climate change (or global warming) essay.
Here, you can give why climate change came to be and how the industrial revolution caused it to accelerate. You can mention why we called this phenomenon global warming at first and why we now refer to it as climate change. Remember, in the introduction part of your climate change essay. You have to include a thesis statement.
A thesis statement is a phrase that summarizes the subject and aim of your essay. A strong thesis statement will guide the format of your essay and help your audience comprehend the concepts you’ll be addressing in it.
Your paper’s introduction should contain your thesis statement somewhere, usually in the final phrase. Typically, a thesis will be one sentence long. But if your topic is complex, you might find that splitting the thesis statement into two sentences works better.
Main Body Paragraphs
This is the meat of your essay on climate change. There are a couple of topics that you can mention here to keep the essay going. We’ll look at a couple of interesting subjects or themes right now.
What Causes Climate Change?
- Construction of industries during the Industrial Revolution
- Human activities involving the use of fossil fuels are of concern.
- Greenhouse gas usage
- Increasing deforestation
- Gas emissions and chemical leaks
- Platonic movement
- Ozone layer degradation
- Inefficient transportation humans with car infrastructure
- Energy generation using fossil fuels in the 21st century
- Lack of government intervention in those who cause climate change
- Human activities that affect the environment in a negative turn
- The need to extract Earth’s resources
- The problem of human over consumption
- The constant need for new energy sources every year
- The decimation of plant life for human overpopulation on Earth
- Humans damaging the environment and the animal and plant life across the Earth
- The increased amount of pollutants that affect the atmosphere
What Are The Effects of Climate Change and Global Warming?
- Elevated global temperature
- Major catastrophes across different countries on Earth
- Melting Ice Caps
- Sea levels are rising.
- Polluted oceans
- The hottest years we have witnessed thanks to global warming
- Continuous cyclones, typhoons, hurricanes, etc.
- Heatwaves caused by global warming
- Substantial rains
- The process of decomposition and higher temperatures
- Seasonal growth
- Reduced Earth Fertility
- Water supplies reducing on a global scale, affecting all life in the world
- Cities around the world are underwater due to climate change and global warming.
- Extreme weather events due to increased carbon dioxide
How Can We Tackle Climate Change and Global Warming?
- Cutting back on fossil fuels
- Expanding the number of forests and trees
- Utilizing renewable energy sources
- The introduction of carbon-free technology
- Environmentally friendly transportation
- Utilizing more renewable sources that exist in nature, such as solar and geothermal power.
We hope our guide on writing an essay on climate change and the environment had positive effects on your writing process. If you are still unsure about how to continue your climate change essay, there’s another solution you should know.
You can use an essay outline tool like the one we have at INK. This helps to create the structure of your climate change essay for you! This way, you can devote more time to researching instead of thinking about the structure.
Best of luck to you in writing essay of the effects of climate change on the environment. We hope our post was able to help you increase awareness on how human activity affects the Earth!
Explore All Essay Outline Tool Articles
One of the most interesting assignments you could have is writing a synthesis essay. For a college or university student,…
Academic writing assignments, primarily essays, are required of all college and university students. That’s because they think it will aid…
Writing non-fiction has a set format that can be followed, which makes it not all that different from writing fiction.…
You will typically be expected to write in a formal and impersonal voice when you are given the assignment of…
Writing essays is a requirement of your academic program as a college student. Whether you love them or loathe them,…