Can you create a poll on Facebook from your desktop…
Can you create a poll on Facebook from your desktop or mobile device? You definitely can! The process is pretty simple once we walk you through the right steps to get it done in minutes.
Facebook’s polls are fun and informative to help you unravel issues of your audience, settle a debate, make plans with friends, and much more. This is great for understanding what your customers want next and analyzing their sentiments toward your brand.
What Is a Facebook Poll?
A Facebook Poll is an interactive poll that allows the Facebook community to vote on a question or issue. A poll is essentially a list of questions and corresponding answers. It lets Facebook users answer some basic questions and get insights into how they feel.
A poll is not a results-based survey but a more straightforward way to collect feedback. It’s worth noting that the poll is only shared with that person’s Facebook friends, but individuals can view it.
Can You Create a Poll on Facebook?
Yes, you’re in luck! Facebook lets you create polls on your own Facebook page, provided you follow a few basic steps. This is a fantastic way to collect feedback from your users. A poll can also be a funny and eye-opening way to gauge people’s opinions and provide you with actionable insights. As a result, you can make more strategic business decisions.
Create a Facebook Poll on a Desktop Computer
Follow the steps below to create a Facebook Poll from your Desktop:
- Go to your news feed after logging into your account.
- From the left-hand column, select “Groups.”
- You can select the group you want to poll or click “+Create Group” to create a new group.
- Click “Poll” below the text box that says “Write something…”
- Write your text and fill in the spaces below with the different options.
- Click “Poll Options to let users add additional choices or vote on multiple options.
- Click on the “Post” button to launch your poll.
Create a Facebook Poll on the Mobile App
Follow the steps below to create a Facebook Poll from your Mobile App:
- Open your Facebook app and tap on the 3-lined hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Locate the option Groups and tap on it.
- Choose the group where you wish to poll from the list of groups at the top of the screen.
- Tap the “Poll” option below the “Write something..” text box.
- Write your question, add poll options, and click on “Publish” at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Creating a Facebook poll is an incredibly easy and straightforward process, as long as you follow these certain steps. The polls are published in the newsfeed, and every user will have the ability to participate.
The best way to start a Facebook poll is by considering what your audience would be interested in. Create a poll on your business page to get more engagement on your post now.
Frequently asked questions
Why can I not create a poll on Facebook?
Group members and admins are allowed to vote in polls. If you do not see this option in your group, it may be because the group admins do not permit this kind of post. If you’re an admin, learn how to handle this feature within your group.
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2021?
Are Facebook polls gone?
Facebook did not remove polls entirely, but temporarily for updates.
How do I create a Facebook poll with multiple options?
- Tap. You can find your group at the bottom right of Facebook and click Groups then Your groups.
- Tap Write something
- Select Poll
- Tap the Add a Poll option once you enter a question. An option for group members to select.
- Tap Post
How do you create a poll on Facebook 2022?
- You can tap the three vertical lines located at the bottom right of Facebook.
- You’ll see your page when you click on Pages.
- Click “Publish” on the right side of the page.
- Click Poll to scroll down.
- Please enter the question you would like to ask.
Why can’t I create a poll on Facebook Event 2021?
On the other hand, it is a lot more difficult to conduct a poll from a personal account in 2021. People cannot access it from their newsfeed or timeline. In the above section, they can only do it in a story or in resemblance to a group. Here are the steps to creating a poll on Facebook’s stories.
Can you create poll on Facebook page?
A Facebook poll is what its name suggests, a poll created on Facebook by anyone with an account on Facebook. The poll feature is available to create on your timeline, story, or business page. Your audience can select between multiple-choice answers to a question and a multiple-option version of the question.
Can you still create a poll on Facebook 2022?
Can you still create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option?