For individuals, uploading a video on Facebook is a means of sharing personal favorite moments. For a business, it’s a way to provide users with a fun and interactive way to connect with you.
If your company has a product that can be best explained in a video, Facebook is one of the best places to post it. If you don’t know how to post a video on Facebook, this article is for you.
Facebook Video Upload Requirements
First, it is important to understand Facebook’s video requirements.
- Facebook supports almost all types of video files but recommends using the MP4 format
- You can upload videos up to 10 GB. However, it may take longer to upload larger files on slower Internet connections
- Videos should not exceed 240 minutes in length
How to Post a Video on Facebook
Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform, but it can be difficult to post videos on their timeline. If you want to share your favorite video or any other video or media on Facebook, here are the steps to follow.
You can either use the Facebook mobile app to upload your video or upload it via the website. Either way, the result is the same – you get to share your video with the world.
The steps below explain how to post a video on Facebook with a mobile phone. The first thing to do is to log in to your Facebook profile or page.
- Click on the photo/video icon beside the “what’s on your mind” box
- It will open your recent pictures
- Select the video you wish to upload
- You can select multiple videos
- You could also record a video by tapping the camera icon
- Once you’ve selected your video(s), select your audience
- The audience selection determines who can view the video
- You can add extra information about the video in the text box
- Tap “post” to upload the video
Facebook Video Tips for Businesses
As a business, you’re competing with others for a share of the market on Facebook. Therefore, you should ensure that your videos on Facebook get views. These tips could help:
- Use the videos to spark conversations
- Make sure your videos are not too long
- Choose a clickable thumbnail
- Use trends to your advantage
According to facebook, videos now account for almost half of all time spent on facebook. Incorporating videos into your marketing strategy is as easy as uploading a single video on facebook and sparking conversations about your brand.
Explore All Facebook Marketing Articles
Changing your Facebook password is an excellent way to increase the security of your account. Especially if you’ve used the…
You know you can upload both still and moving images to Facebook. Facebook unveiled a new feature that will enable…
Everyone wants to increase the number of people visiting social media pages. Stories enable your friends or followers to get…
There are different methods to search Facebook by image and find someone’s profile on social media. You may have a…
When you no longer need a specific ad or campaign on Facebook, it’s best to delete them from your ad…