If someone just offered you a job that you’re seriously considering, You want the interviewer to know that you appreciate the opportunity.
Thank you for your consideration is a polite way to convey gratitude for a job, service, or donation. Showing appreciation for their consideration impresses essential people in your life and makes you seem nice.
Take the time to make it sincere and meaningful. Don’t know how to say it in a message or the best alternatives to use? Read on!
What is “Thank You for Your Consideration”?
It’s a common phrase that’s said when a person is declining an opportunity or taking up one. In other words, we can use this phrase whether or not the person accepts the opportunity.
It’s a simple and polite way to express your appreciation. “Thank You for Your Consideration” dates back to the early 1900s but is still going strong. The phrase has since been adapted to other situations and cultures.
Best Alternatives: Thank you for Your Consideration
The traditional formula for conveying your gratitude for receiving a favor is to phrase it as “Thank you for your consideration.” Here are other polite phrases you can use to describe the same sentiment.
- Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.
- We appreciate your thoughtfulness and interest in this topic. Thank you for taking my request into account.
- I appreciate your consideration of my plea.
- I am grateful for your thoughtfulness.
General Great Thank-You Notes
These general thank-you phrases are perfect for any occasion or situation where you are registering thanks.
- Thank you so much.
- I appreciate your consideration.
- I sincerely appreciate it.
- My sincere appreciation.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
- Thank you for your assistance.
- Thank you for your support.
Business Thank-You Messages for Clients
Saying thank you to business clients is an essential part of business formalities. While some people and companies find it appropriate to take the time to thank their clients personally, this may not always be practical. These thank you phrases will do the job just fine.
- I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your continuing to work on our account.
- Many thanks for giving me this opportunity.
- Thank you for referring [individual name] to me for [services provided].
- I appreciate the confidence you showed in me.
- Thank you for referring us to [company name].
- You have been most helpful.
- I value the insights and guidance you provide.
- Thanks very much for the assistance you provide my business. I sincerely appreciate it.
- You have my gratitude.
- I wanted to thank you as soon as possible.
Personal Appreciation Thank-You Phrases
You can use these phrases to tell someone you appreciate what they have done for you.
- I am grateful for your support.
- I very much appreciate your help.
- It was very thoughtful of you.
- Thank you for your assistance.
- I appreciate your taking the time.
- Thank you for everything you do.
- You are always so helpful.
- I appreciate you.
- You are the best.
Professional Thank-You Messages
It’s always a good idea to thank everyone who has assisted with your job search or provided professional advice or assistance.
- I am so very thankful for your time.
- Thank you for all the help you have given me with my job search.
- We appreciate the information and advice you have shared.
- Thank you for the assistance you have provided me with during my job search.
- We sincerely appreciate the assistance.
- Thank you for connecting with me. It’s an honor!
- Many thanks for your assistance.
Thank-You notes are essential to the business world. They show gratitude to the person making the decision and acknowledge their time and effort.
The best way to make a lasting impression is with a personalized thank-you. Want a creative thank you tailored specifically for someone? Try the INK Thank You Generator.
Explore All Thank You Email Articles
Write A Thank You for Salary Increase Letter Sample
Nothing beats the joy of receiving a favorable compensation adjustment in your company. Aside from its benefits to your lifestyle…
Writing a Positive Thank You Email After a Rejection Letter
Getting rejected for a job application might seem like the most heartbreaking experience. That is the reality in the corporate…
Great Thank You Note Examples for LinkedIn
Gratitude plays a big part when it comes to building strong professional relationships. And as Porter Gale says, your network…
Thank You for your Feedback Messages (Answer Templates)
Companies send a lot of thank you for your feedback message. Whether you’re fixing an issue or replying to a…
Writing a Thanks Message For Your Son!
Sometimes, you feel like you should be thanking your children. Yes, raising their diapers, preparing their food, and sending them…
Writing a Sincere Thank You Note for Webinar Speaker
Inviting a guest speaker for your event is a tedious task to do. The effort that this distinguished person will…